- Product 955855
Best Service Galaxy II Virtual Instrument
- Write a Review
Powered by a special version of Native Instruments' Kompakt Sampler, the Galaxy virtual instrument features a Steinway grand piano recorded at one of...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Steinway grand sampled and optimized for 5.1 surround.
Powered by a special version of Native Instruments' Kompakt Sampler, the Galaxy virtual instrument features a Steinway grand piano recorded at one of the world's most modern and technically advanced studios - Galaxy Studios in Belgium. The piano was miked with 5 Bruel & Kjaer mics, room mics from Neumann, plus SPL/Brauner Atmos System for the 5.1 recording. Recorded through a Neve Capricorn digital console directly linked to ProTools. Although optimized for full 5.1 surround sound, the music software lets you load a subset (stereo front L/R 1.5GB). You will still be amazed by the sheer quality of the Steinway Piano's sound.
- 6 discrete channels in 16/24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Separate microphone for the LFE channel Mapped in whole tones
- 10 velocity layers provide a natural sound quality over the whole dynamic range
- Sample length up to 40 seconds, hence no loops
- Grand total of approximately 6.5GB of audio samples
- Included stereo version, 1.5GB
Enjoy being surrounded by an exceptional instrument recorded at an extraordinary location. Order Galaxy Steinway 5.1 today.