- Product H68658
Best Service Galaxy Vintage D
- Write a Review
Galaxy Instruments has released Galaxy Vintage D, a virtual grand piano that is based on samples of Bauer Studios' famous 1920 Steinway D, which has ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A legendary 1920 Steinway D now as a virtual instrument for you to use.
Galaxy Instruments has released Galaxy Vintage D, a virtual grand piano that is based on samples of Bauer Studios' famous 1920 Steinway D, which has served for legendary recordings. This exceptional Steinway concert grand was built in 1920 in Hamburg in the German factory of Steinway & Sons. Over the last 90 years it has achieved a deep and intimate character and a beautiful singing tone.
Some of the best pianists have recorded legendary albums on this instrument, among them Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Carla Bley, Guillermo and Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Abdullah Ibrahim, Wolfgang Dauner, John Taylor, and many others. Richie Beirach called it "the best piano in the world."
Galaxy Instruments has now released this legendary piano as a virtual instrument. Galaxy Vintage D is the first product of the Galaxypianos product line, equipped with the new KONTAKT 4 engine offering more features, better performance, lossless sample compression, and an all-new user interface, designed specially for Galaxy Pianos.
- Based on samples of Bauer Studios' 1920 Steinway D, featured in legendary recordings
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic range
- Chromatic mapping
- Over 2000 samples in 24Bit (10GB/5GB with sample compression)
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
- Multi-velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
- Real una corda samples
- Real overtones
- Powered by KONTAKT Player 4 engine
- New direct access user interface
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
- True repedaling and sostenuto
- Adjustable pedal, hammer, damper and string noises
- Pedal and damper noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal
- Adjustable lid position
- One-knob control of tone color and dynamics
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch, and brilliance
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls, and ambience
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
- Pad Machine
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
Bring a bit of the classic piano sounds to your modern compositions. Order today!
- NI KONTAKT Player 4 included in this product
- Windows XP (SP2 )/ Vista/ Win7 (32-/64-bit),
- Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4GHz, Min 2GB RAM
- OSX 10.5 / 10.6
- Intel (!!!) Core Duo 1.66GHz, min. 2GB RAM
- 1GB free disc space for player installation additional hard disc space according to the library size internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- DVD drive