- Product 955887
Best Service RealGuitar 1.5
- Write a Review
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with 3 unique technologies: Multichannel Layering, Floating Fret Position, and Guitar Touch. Multicha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create truly realistic solo and accompaniment guitar sounds on your keyboard.
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with 3 unique technologies: Multichannel Layering, Floating Fret Position, and Guitar Touch.
Multichannel Layering technology incorporates a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
Floating Fret Position technology imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
Guitar Touch technology lets you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc.), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as pitch bender, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, and aftertouch.
These technologies allow you to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. They also make it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6-string guitar, as well as to achieve true boubling (double track) effects.
- World-famous guitars
- High-quality guitar samples
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled
- New multichannel sample layering technology
- InFace sound concept
- True Doubling (double track) effect
- Built-in EQ and FX (stereo tremolo, 2-way chorus)
- Custom 32-bit sound engine
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes
- About 2000 instant guitar chords + up strum, down strum, up/down muted strum, slow strum chords
- 1-4 note chords to 6-voice guitar strums real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, in any inversion and voicing
- Slash Bass Chords option - allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass, including its own III, V (and Root, of course)
- Legato Chords option - allows to sustain note(s) on chord change if the same note(s)/string/fret is being triggered in the previous chord
- Automatic Fret position change
- Strum speed adjustable
- Repeat Key zone (for performing repetitions, tremolo, up/down/muted strums)
- Velocity Switch articulations (slow strum, slide up/down, bend, reverse bend,)
- Key/Pedal Switch guitar effects (harmonics, mute, palm mute, body smacks, tremolo)
- Hammer-on, Pull-off
- Hammer-on with automatic Pull-off on key release
- Legato Slide (up and down) - automatic slide between any two pressed notes
- Tremolo - automatically repeating the released note(s) to easily perform tremolo technique
- 4 Key Switch FX keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) let you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects in the same performance
- Polyphonic controllers (applying Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, AfterTouch to individual voices)
- Automatic Fret Noise and Release Noise
- RealGuitar includes 555 MB sample set featuring 8 Acoustic guitar patches:
- Steel Picked
- Steel Fingered
- Nylon Picked
- Nylon Fingered
- Steel 2 Picked
- Steel 2 (Doubling)
RealGuitar makes it easy to get the guitar sounds you want. Order now!
Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase SX, Digital Performer, Sonar, FruityLoops
Works as a Standalone module
512MB RAM (1GB+ recommended), 1.2GB+ free hard drive space
PC: Windows 2000 SP4/Windows XP SP2, 1GHz Pentium 3 (2GHz+ P4 recommended), VST 2/DXi host
Mac: Mac OSX 10.3.9/10.4+, G4 800+ MHz, VST 2/AU host