- J32462 000000000 J32462000000000
Beyerdynamic 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
Rediscover your dynamic headphones with the 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier, which is perfect for all headphone applications and provides dual output...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual outputs for shared listening.
Rediscover your dynamic headphones with the 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier, which is perfect for all headphone applications and provides dual outputs for shared listening.
The circuit of the 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier is based on the legendary A 2 reference headphone amplifier. The discrete output stage provides plenty of power even for high-impedance headphones while the dynamic, open and precise sound sets the 716014 A 20 apart from what can be found in the normal output stages of regular amplifiers or receivers. This is confirmed by its first-class circuitry and excellent technical specifications that provide a balanced sound for long periods of comfortable listening.
Made of brushed aluminum, the housing of the 716014 A 20 is especially solid and resonance-free. Due to the innovative chassis design, no screws are visible on the external surfaces. Equipped with an original ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, a knob turned from solid aluminum completes the attractive, yet robust, look of this amplifier.
With a high-gain RCA input, the 716014 A 20 works easily with most sources. The input signal can be looped through and is entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output. Due to the built-in power supply, which is connected via a detachable power cord (supplied), no external power supply is needed avoiding disturbing background noise. Thanks to the dual headphone jacks on the front, two people can listen to the 716014 A 20 together without an adapter cable.
- Two 6.35 mm headphone outputs
- Elegant and solid all-metal housing
- Particularly open, transparent sound
- Also suitable for 600 Ohms headphones
Order now and bring new life to your old headphones.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.