- Product 272031
Beyerdynamic M 58 Dynamic Omnidirectional ENG/EFP Microphone
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic M 58 Omnidirectional Microphone has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electroni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Developed especially for interviewing applications.
The Beyerdynamic M 58 Omnidirectional Microphone has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications. It's sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone's frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound. The M 58's weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. The M 58 mic's rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58's slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.
- High-output moving coil transducer
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
- Rugged construction
- Non-glare Nextel finish
- Weight-balanced, slim-profile design
The ideal mic for ENG and EFP applications. Order today!
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 1.3 mV/Pa = -58 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohms
- Diaphragm: Makrofol
- Case/finish: Aluminum
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 260 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23 mm
- Head diameter: 40 mm
- Weight without cable: 256 g
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz