- Product 272035
Beyerdynamic MC 740 SET Studio Condenser Microphone with Adjustable Polar Pattern
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic MC 740 SET Condenser Microphone is a universal studio mic thanks to its 5 switchable polar patterns,The MC 740 mic designed without ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Large-diaphragm microphone with 5 selectable polar patterns.
The Beyerdynamic MC 740 SET Condenser Microphone is a universal studio mic thanks to its 5 switchable polar patterns,The MC 740 mic designed without compromise to be able to capture every sound detail with absolute clarity and purity. Applications for the MC 740 SET include recording orchestras (2 x MC 740 in XY- or ORTF-position) as a main microphone resulting in a superb transparent sound.
Due to a switchable 2 position roll-off filter and a switchable pre-attenuation the MC 740 microphone is also suitable for close miking of instruments.
- Large-diaphragm, gold vaporized double membrane
- Five selectable polar patterns
- Elastic transducer suspension system
- Switchable 10 dB attenuator pad and three position low frequency roll-off
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar patterns: Omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 10 mV/Pa = -40 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohms
- Load impedance: ? 1000 Ohms
- Connector: MC 740 N(C) with 3-pin XLR; MC 740 N(C/5) with 5-pin XLR
- Length: 215 mm
- Shaft diameter: 37 mm
- Head diameter: 36 x 55 mm
- Weight without cable: 390 g
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 134 dB (with pre-attenuation 144 dB)
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: approx. 70 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: approx. 17 dB
- Power supply: 48 ± 4 V phantom power
- Current consumption: 1.4 mA