- 272039 000000000 272039000000000
Beyerdynamic MCE 58 Electret Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for ENG/EFP
- Write a Review
The MCE 58 condenser microphone has a very high unbalanced output that allows direct connection to mobile DAT and MD-recorders. The elasticated suspe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Especially developed for interviewing and broadcasting.
The MCE 58 condenser microphone has a very high unbalanced output that allows direct connection to mobile DAT and MD-recorders. The elasticated suspension of the transducer element eliminates unwanted handling noise and built-in active filters suppress unwanted low-frequency noise such as traffic rumble. The MCE 58 has a frequency response curve which has been optimized for excellent speech intelligibility The non-glare surface is scratch-resistant and will withstand the rough use often associated with news gathering events.
Requires phantom power.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- High output level
- Rugged construction
- Slim line design
- Battery powering (1.5 V)
Order today and equip yourself quality mobile recording.
MCE 58 Electret Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for ENG/EFP
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
Operating principle: Pressure
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 4 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance: 370 Ohms (unbalanced)
Load impedance: 2 k Ohms
Connector: 3-pin XLR; 1,3 = ground, 2 = signal +
Length: 260 mm
Shaft diameter: 25 mm
Head diameter: 45 mm
Weight without cable: 200 g
Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 132 dB
S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: 60 dB
A-weighted equivalent SPL: 26 dB
Power supply: 1.5 V battery (type Mignon AA/LR 6)
Current consumption: 20 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.