- 272041 000000000 272041000000000
Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone is suitable for stereo recording in home studio applications, concert recordings with DAT or MD, film, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact stereo microphone for producing uncolored, high quality XY recordings with video accessories.
The Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone is suitable for stereo recording in home studio applications, concert recordings with DAT or MD, film, video, and interviewing. For musicians the MCE 72 is an excellent microphone for assessing performance in rehearsals, production and concerts. For stereo ambient sound recording, the microphone is suitable for direct connection to most camcorders, DAT and MD recorders.
The MCE 72 has two microphone capsules that are mounted in an angle of ±60 degrees to the microphone axis to achieve a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source. Using the optional special EA 86 elastic suspension with a flash holder, the MCE 72 can be mounted onto the hot shoe of a camcorder directly but remains isolated from noise caused by the video head and the drive.
The MCE 72 is powered by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly. Operating time with by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly.
Requires phantom power.
- Stereo microphone for XY-recording
- Two condenser capsules back electret with cardioid polar pattern
- Angular width 120 degrees (+/-60 degrees off the microphone axis)
- Rugged metal housing
- Battery powered (1,5 V battery)
- Battery indicator LED
- Plug in connecting cable (5-pin XLR)
- EA 86 elastic suspension with flash holder for mounting to a camera "hot shoe"
- WS 72 windscreen
- MVK 72-K connecting cable, 0.35 m, with 5-pin. XLR-socket and stereo mini jack (3.5 mm), black
Order today and start recording those rehearsals.
MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
Operating principle: Pressure gradient
Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
Polar pattern: 2 x cardioid, principal axis angle 120 degrees
Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 12 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance: 180 Ohms
Load impedance: > 1 k Ohms
Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 123 dB
S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: Approx. 60 dB
A-weighted equivalent SPL: Approx. 26 dB
Power supply: 1.5 V battery (Mignon AA)
Current consumption: 12 mA
Operating time: Approx. 75 hrs. With battery type LR 6 (2300 mAh)
Output level: unbalanced, capacitive decoupled
Connector: Input: 5-pin XLR female/Output: 3.5 mm Stereo jack plug
Length: 196 mm
Head diameter: 25 mm
Weight without batteries: 175 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.