- Product 272042
Beyerdynamic MCE 82 Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The MCE 82 Stereo Microphone has 2 condenser capsules with cardioid polar patterns, which are mounted at an angle of ± 45 degrees of the mic axis. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stereo microphone suitable for XY recording and ENG/EFP applications.
The MCE 82 Stereo Microphone has 2 condenser capsules with cardioid polar patterns, which are mounted at an angle of ± 45 degrees of the mic axis. This allows a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source. The MCE 82 has a flat linear frequency response for neutral miking with the highest sound quality.
Due to its compact and rugged metal housing, the Beyerdynamic MCE 82 is an ideal microphone for mobile applications. The elastic suspension of the condenser capsules suppress handling and cable noise. A switchable bass filter eliminates wind noise and rumble.
The MCE 82 can be operated with any phantom supply between 12 and 48 V. If phantom supply is not available, the MCE 82 can also be powered by a 1.5 V battery. A LED indicates battery condition.
- Stereo microphone for XY recording
- Two condenser capsules back electret with cardioid polar pattern
- Angular width 90 degrees (± 45 degrees of the microphone axis)
- Elastic transducer suspension system
- Switchable bass roll off
- Battery or phantom powered
- LED indicator for battery condition
- Rugged metal housing
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 7.9 mV/Pa (= - 42 dBV)
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1000 Ohms
- Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Length: 220 mm
- Shaft diameter: 27/38 mm
- Head diameter: 51 mm
- Weight without cable: 205 g
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: 62 dB
- Power supply: 12 - 48 V phantom power or 1.5 V battery (type LR 6/AA)
- Current consumption: Phantom: approx. 3 mA per channel; battery: approx. 25 mA