- Product 272047
Beyerdynamic Opus 88 Condenser Clip-On Microphone
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic Opus 88 condenser microphone is a perfect choice for close miking toms and snare drums, and is designed to excel at professional sou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Optimized for snare and tom close-miking.
The Beyerdynamic Opus 88 condenser microphone is a perfect choice for close miking toms and snare drums, and is designed to excel at professional sound reinforcement or recording. The snare drum is hit most often, the hardest, and produces a very complex sound pattern. The Opus 88 mic has been optimized for the snare, both electrically and physically, to capture a precise sound. With its patented microphone clamp with integrated preamplifier and 3-pin XLR plug the Opus 88 can easily and quickly be mounted to the rim. The short flexible gooseneck and the horizontal swivel joint ensures optimal positioning.
Requires phantom power.
- Ideal for Rack or Floor Toms and Snare drums
- Wide transmission range
- Cardioid polar pattern for high gain-before feedback
- Suitable for SPLs up to 136 dB
- Patented microphone clamp with integrated pre-amp and 3-pin XLR-plug for quick mounting (no disturbing cable between microphone head and pre-amp)
- Rugged construction with rubber shock-mounted microphone capsule
- Supplied with storage bag
Order today and get it done right.
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 5 mV/Pa = -46 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1 k Ohms
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 136 dB (at 48 V phantom power) / 126 dB (at 12 V phantom power)
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: 64 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: 22 dB
- Current consumption: < 6 mA
Connection: 3-pin XLR, male
- Supply voltage: 11 - 52 V phantom (recommended phantom power: 48 V)
- Clamp (W x H) : 85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length: 20 mm
- Total length: 120 mm
- Weight incl. Clamp: approx. 145 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Used these this weekend at a studio. They put them on my top four toms (Im a drummer) they sounded great! Clipped on SUPER easy! And the necks bent reasonably easily and stayed where you put them. I'd use em again in a heart beat as long as i wasn't payin for em haha. Mic it self isn't big so it doesn't get in the way. These were great, i highly recommend them.