- J05340 000000000 J05340000000000
Beyerdynamic TG I53c Instrument Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
The very wide frequency response of the TG I 53c opens up a variety of possible applications.From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and bra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cardioid condenser microphone for instruments.
The very wide frequency response of the TG I 53c opens up a variety of possible applications.
From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and even choir singing - this condenser microphone with its subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction really excels. Because of its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for longer microphone placement distances, for example for large sound sources with complex radiation patterns.
Further advantages: it is both light and rugged due to the carbon fibre reinforced housing.
Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
2nd treble resonator within the system
Special sound holes for a frequencyindependent polar pattern
Gear-up for your tour with Beyerdynamic today!
Polar pattern microphone: Cardioid
Microphone frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz
Dimensions: 100 mm x 19.5 mm
Net weight without packaging: 36 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.