- Product 272050
Beyerdynamic TG-X 60 Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
With its Neodymium magnetic structure to provide greater output level and lighter weight, the Beyerdynamic TG-X 60 has emerged as a firm favorite wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dubbed the ultimate rock 'n' roll vocal mic.
With its Neodymium magnetic structure to provide greater output level and lighter weight, the Beyerdynamic TG-X 60 has emerged as a firm favorite with vocalists, providing a superb level of purity within a well defined hypercardioid response pattern. At just 217g the TG-X 60 handles like a dream and its performance assures its status as a Beyerdynamic classic.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Very high volume-before-feedback
- Rugged construction to withstand touring damage
- Shock absorbing rubber ring
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
You want to hear yourself over loud drums and guitars? Order the TG-X 60 today.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response (close miking): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency response (distant miking): 95 - 16,000 Hz (measured at 1 metre)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Side attenuation: > 25 dB at 110 degree
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 3 mV/Pa ±
- 1.5 dB _ -50 dBV
- Magnetic field suspension: > 20 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ohms
- Diaphragm: Macrolon
- Case/finish: Aluminium, non-glare black mat
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 205 mm
- Shaft diameter: 50 mm
- Head diameter: 50 mm
- Weight without cable: 345 g