- Product 272051
Beyerdynamic TG-X 80 Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic TG-X 80 is a highly sensitive and accurate lead vocal microphone suitable for performers that can really benefit from the outstandin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hand built in Germany to demanding standards with the finest materials.
The Beyerdynamic TG-X 80 is a highly sensitive and accurate lead vocal microphone suitable for performers that can really benefit from the outstanding dynamic range and the mic's wide frequency response. The TG-X 80 is the ultimate in dynamic microphone design and comes at a price worthy of the technology.
- Studio-quality accuracy
- Full-range frequency response
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-absorbing rubber ring
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response (close miking) : 30 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency response (distant miking) : 75 - 16,000 Hz (measured at 1metre)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Side attenuation: > 25 dB at 110 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 3.2 mV/Pa ±
- 1.5 dB -50 dBV
- Magnetic field suspension: > 20 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ohms
- Diaphragm: Hostaphan
- Case/finish: Aluminum, non-glare black mat
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 205 mm
- Shaft diameter: 50 mm
- Head diameter: 50 mm
- Weight without cable: 345 g