- Product 705802
Bias Peak LE 5
- Write a Review
An amazing price on the core component of Bias Peak Pro--the standard stereo editing application used by Hollywood sound designers, music and radio p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy and affordable audio editing, processing, and mastering software.
An amazing price on the core component of Bias Peak Pro--the standard stereo editing application used by Hollywood sound designers, music and radio producers, video editors, and other professionals. If you listen to music, watch movies, or surf the web, you've heard Bias Peak at work.
Bias Peak LE 5 lets you edit and customize MP3 or AAC mixes for iTunes; convert vinyl and cassettes to CD or iPod; optimize audio for the web; record and edit audio for podcasting, presentations, interviews, even voice mail prompts; and enhance QuickTime and iMovie audio. You can also change duration without affecting pitch, create dance remixes with crossfades, design loops for GarageBand and other compatible applications, master mixes to Red Book CDs, and more.
- Supports up to 24-bit 96kHz digital audio recording and playback (higher bit depths and sample rates require compatible audio hardware)
- Supports QuickTime/DV clip synchronization
- Play virtual instruments from virtual keyboard, Mac keyboard, or external MIDI keyboard during stereo audio playback
- Record realtime virtual instrument performance to stereo track
- Auto-define Tracks: divides LP, cassette, or other recordings into separate tracks for easy transfer to iPod and CD
- High-quality offline and realtime sample rate conversion
- High-quality change duration DSP: Lengthen (slow down) or Shorten (speed up) audio without affecting pitch
- Pencil tool offers direct sample editing: repair spikes and short clicks
- Sample accurate loop creation and CD mastering for GarageBand, and other complementary applications
- Record, edit, process audio for podcasting
- Integrates with BIAS SoundSoap noise reduction software (available separately)
- Display multiple documents simultaneously
- Unlimited Undo/Redo with graphic edit history
- User-definable display size and color
- Preview and import all or portions of CD tracks
- Supports Mac I/O, plus Mac OS X and Core Audio compatible audio hardware
- Playlist with crossfades, Red Book CD Burning, ISRC entry, PQ Editing, CD Text, and more
- Includes SFX Machine LT plug-in with 21 real-time special effects
- DSP toolset includes Fade In/Out, Normalize, Gain Envelope, Reverse, Convert Sample Rate, Mix, and more
- Create, edit, and read region, loop and reference markers
- Includes insert for real-time Audio Units or VST effects/instruments plug-in
- Dozens of VST & AU audio effects plug-ins bundled free and accessed from Mac OS X
- Includes BIAS Freq 2-band paragraphic EQ plug-in
- Read/write multiple file formats including MP3, AAC (MP4), AIFF, .WAV, SDII, QT, JAM Image, and more
- Trigger playback and cueing of up to 10 audio documents using Mac keyboard
- Cross-grade path to Peak Pro and Peak Pro XT
A great price on a vital audio tool. Order today!
- System requirements:
- G3, G4, and G5 desktop Apple Macintosh, iBook, or PowerBook (>400MHz processor recommended)
- Macintosh OS 10.3.9 minimum (CD Text requires 10.4 or greater)
- 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- 80MB available disk space
- 18ms hard drive (average seek time) or faster
- QuickTime 6.0 or later
- Support for third-party audio hardware may require compatible Core Audio drivers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
With so many audio editing programs out there that are easy to use and productive, this one was a complete waste of time and money. Editing is cumbersome and much for difficult to do than should possibly be. Burning your project to disk is even more unhelpful. Additionally, customer service was even more unsatisfactory than the product.