- Product 583678
Bias SoundSoap Pro 2 Education Edition
- Write a Review
Bias SoundSoap Pro 2 advanced noise reduction and audio restoration plug-in is powerful enough for demanding audio professionals—yet it's easy enough...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Four advanced audio restoration tools in one plug-in, discounted for educators.
Bias SoundSoap Pro 2 advanced noise reduction and audio restoration plug-in is powerful enough for demanding audio professionals—yet it's easy enough for new sound engineers and music students to use. This specially priced education edition makes it even more affordable to add SoundSoap Pro 2 software to your classroom's arsenal of tools and give your students a more real-world audio enhancement experience. SoundSoap Pro 2 software's unique and comprehensive approach combines hum, rumble, click, crackle, and broadband noise reduction tools with a sophisticated noise gate, all controlled by a single intuitive user interface.
Unlike other audio restoration tools, SoundSoap Pro software's streamlined, tab-based interface guides you through its tools to yield the best results in the least amount of time.
Make a Final Pass With SoundSoap Pro's Noise Gate
As SoundSoap Pro's last restoration stage, this fully integrated Noise Gate puts a final polish on your project. Threshold, Attack, and Release controls — accompanied by an impressively useful waveform display — let you easily eliminate whatever noise may still be present between the desired content. The display can even be frozen in time — so you can continue making adjustments at a desired location without stopping audio playback.
The Noise Gate effectively silences noise that falls between desired program material which is also useful for creating a variety of extreme special effects. Its intuitive visual display shows the audio waveform being processed, as well as the its threshold indicators, while additional Threshold, Reduction, Attack, and Release controls offer full control over Noise Gate functions.
This professional cross-platform audio restoration solution includes Audio Units, RTAS/AudioSuite, and VST plug-in formats, so it can be used within most popular professional audio editing hosts on Mac & Windows systems — such as Peak, Digital Performer, GarageBand, Live, Logic, Premiere, Pro Tools, Sonar, Sound Forge, and many others.
- Hum & Rumble tool effectively removes buzz/hum from RFI, EMI, and other sources; adjustable frequency, "Q" (bandwidth), depth, and harmonics; also reduces low-frequency/subsonic rumble
- Click & Crackle tool is ideal for recordings of vinyl records; also a great problem solver for pops and other brief transients
- Broadband tool features new automated noise reduction modes: Adaptive Mode automatically reduces dynamic broadband noise, and semi-automatic Adaptive Extraction Mode allows noise learning without an area of isolated noise
- The Broadband tool also removes tape hiss, tire, wind, HVAC, and fluorescent lighting noise; attack, release, and tilt knobs for fine-tuning
- Noise Gate silences noise that falls between desired program material
- Realtime spectrogram provides constant, global visual monitoring of spectral noise
- Global/per tool Bypass function
- Thumbnail views display tool parameters
- Hum meter, Click meter, spectrogram, spectral meters, and waveform provide visual feedback
- Discrete Click and Crackle threshold sliders for critical vinyl archiving
- Global "Noise Only" mode provides instant auditioning of removed signal
- Removes noise from voice recordings, interviews, lectures, music, video soundtracks, and more
- Restores LP/tape recordings for your iPod
- Ideal for pro-sounding podcast/music/video/presentation production
SoundSoap Pro 2 Education Edition
- System Requirements
- G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac (≥500MHz processor)
- Mac OS 10.3.9, 10.4.3, or 10.5.1 or higher (10.4.3 or higher recommended)
- Intel Pentium 3/4, or Athlon with SSE Instructions (≥800 MHz processor)
- Windows XP Home/Professional or Windows Vista
- 128MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
- 20MB available disk space
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Units, RTAS, or VST host application
- Color monitor, minimum 1024 x 768 resolution