- Product 700629
Big Fish Hip Hop Exotica Audio Loops
- Write a Review
From Hollywood to Inglewood, Paris to Marseille Producer Josquin des Pres has used his west coast recording experience and southern French origins to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
From Hollywood to Inglewood, Paris to Marseille Producer Josquin des Pres has used his west coast recording experience and southern French origins to create a unique blend of hip hop and world music. This one-of-a-kind, cross-cultural mix represents a fusion of thumpin' hip hop beats blended with live-recorded ethnic loops. World beat and hip hop collide with Asian, Indian, Arabic, Latin American, Spanish and African influences. This collection of construction kits is so compelling and innovative, that Jerry Heller, a hip hop visionary and co-founder of Ruthless Records (Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Easy E), calls it "The future of hip hop" Explore the exotic, and get with the future of hip hop today!
- Format: AIFF/Apple Loops/REX/WAV
- 3.61 GB of content on a single DVD-rom (1.9 GB of WAV content)
- 2,342 files (966 WAV files 966 Apple Loops 410 REX files)
- Construction Kits - There are 55 construction kits with tempos ranging from 68 to 104 BPM. All of the construction kits contain a full mix and each element broken down into individual loops
- Each construction kit folder contains two subfolders. One folder called hits contain the drum hits used in that kit. The subfolder is called "drum tracks". "Drum Tracks" are the individual element of the drums in loop form so you can remix and/or mix and match drum parts easily.