- J47659 000000000 J47659000000000
Blizzard Colorise Quarda
- Write a Review
Colorise™ Quadra fixtures are fitted with 18 10W, high-output 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs with a 25° beam angle, and also feature Blizzard’s new, built-in AnyFi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quiet and bright.
Colorise™ Quadra fixtures are fitted with 18 10W, high-output 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs with a 25° beam angle, and also feature Blizzard’s new, built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver. AnyFi flawlessly supports both Skywire™ and W-DMX™ 2.4 GHz wireless DMX signal types for ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability.
Colorise Quadra also features highly efficient, natural convection cooling thanks to their attractive cast aluminum housing with heat sink design. There are no internal cooling fans in these fixtures, which mean absolutely zero noise. Colorise™ Quadra LED PAR cans are a particularly good choice for sound-sensitive environments.
Users can control Colorise™ Quadra fixtures in master/slave using either 3/4/5/7 or 10-channels of DMX, and it has an easy-to-navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze.
There are five built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel. Users can also program and store up to 3 of their own 20 scene programs, which can also be accessed in DMX mode. Scenes may consist of custom colors, strobe effects, color fades, or even insert any of its built-in programs with separate speed control settings.
Some other features of Colorise™ Quadra fixtures include their many built-in preset colors + white color temperature settings, variable electronic dimmer & strobe, menu key lock, flicker-free constant-current LED driver, color calibration settings, 2 sound active modes (color and white strobe only), and 32-bit dimming curve settings for smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
Colorise™ Quadra fixtures also come equipped with dual mounting brackets, industry standard PowerCON® compatible power input/output connections, 3/5-pin DMX in/out jacks, and are available in either black or white colored housing.
- 18x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, 100,000 hours
- Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (Skywire™ or W-DMX™)
- Natural convection cooled, totally silent operation
- User selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimmer strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in auto programs & sound active in standalone and M/S
- Color mixing ability in standalone mode
- 25 degree beam angle
- User selectable 3/4/5/7 or 10-channel DMX modes
- Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
- LED control panel with 4* touch sensitive buttons
- Control panel button lock/key
- 3/5-pin male input and 3/5-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Top quality fixture, ideal for quiet presentations. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.