- Write a Review
Amazing laser effect with over 120 patterns to keep your crowd even more entertained.
The Mezmerizor 4FX is a high-power class 3R 250mW RGB laser effect that aims to please with stunning aerial and 3D RGB laser effects. It's packed with 120 static and more than 20 enchanting animated 3D patterns that are sure to elevate the level of excitement at all of your shows.
Richly saturated colors from separate red/green/blue laser modules and a high-speed 15,000 point per second (15kpss) scanner system generate smooth shapes, fast-moving aerial effects, plus totally awesome 3D animated effects such as the cityscape animation, a halloween theme, an animated dancer, animals running, birds flying, plus more.
Set the fixture to run in 15-channel DMX mode via its traditional slide-style rear panel dip switches to gain full control of all the special features and RGB laser color-mixing abilities, or set it to run in sound active or auto mode with 3D shapes, 3D animations, 3D galaxy shape effects or star field effects. Run a single effect, or overlap the effects to run all “4FX” at the same time.
In DMX mode, the Mezmerizor 4FX also allows full control of the mode selection, pattern selection, color changing effects, plus auto and manual X/Y position adjustments, X/Y dimmer, rotation, zoom, draw and roll functions.
You can link up to 32 Mezmerizor 4FX fixtures using 3-pin DMX cables to create an even more exciting laser show on larger dance floors, walls or ceilings with or without the use of a fog machine.
Compact in size and light in weight, it's easily mountable with its single, secure, hanging bracket.
Attract more people and mesmerize them all with the stunning 3D laser effects of the Mezmerizor 4FX.
Capture their attention with this cool lighting effect.
- 110-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 15
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- Input 3-pin XLR Male
- Output 3-pin XLR Female
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Length: 14.6 in. (37 cm)
- Width: 12.6 in. (32 cm)
- Height: 5.2 in. (13 cm)
- Weight: 9.3 lb. (4.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.