- J55378 000000000 J55378000000000
Blizzard ThunderStik 5 x 15W RGBW LED Moving Bar Multi-beam Effect
- Write a Review
Able to cut through fog with ease, the Blizzard ThunderStik boasts five 15W, quad-color, OSRAM LEDs, generating sharp, 5° colored beams that will cap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sharp 5° beams and 15W OSRAM LEDs.
Able to cut through fog with ease, the Blizzard ThunderStik boasts five 15W, quad-color, OSRAM LEDs, generating sharp, 5° colored beams that will captivate your audience. Then, its super-fast, 250º motorized head can bring down a brilliant moving multi-colored 5-beam intensity with scanner effects that takes your light show up another notch. ThunderStik also comes with a set of diffusion filters to soften the light output and increase the beam angle to either 30 or 60°.
Controlling the ThunderStik is a breeze in either reduced mode (12-channel) or standard mode (32-channel) which both allow smooth 0–100% linear dimming, multiple strobe effects, tilt control, tilt speed, macro effects, RGBW color mixing, separate background color control, built-in patterns, and speed controllable scanner effects. Standard mode goes a step further to also allow users total control of each individual LEDs R/G/B/W intensity levels.
This fixture also comes equipped with an easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, attractive housing, industry standard PowerCON compatible power In/Out connections, 3/5-pin DMX In/Out jacks, and a set of secure quarter-turn omega quick-connect type clamp brackets.
- Moving-head bar fixture with multi-beam effect
- Five 15W RGBW LEDs with sharp 5° beam angle
- DMX control
- Dimming, strobe and macro effects
- Motorized head has the ability to tilt 250°
Order now for a dynamic, moving-head fixture that will set your light show apart from the rest.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 5°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 12 or 32
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 22 in.
- Height: 8.3 in.
- Depth: 4.4 in.
- Weight: 12.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.