- Write a Review
Your vocals big and in front of the mix.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Blue consists of a Class A discrete mic amp perfectly chosen to match the single pattern, cardioid, hand-built, large diaphragm capsule. The mic capsule has been tuned to provide a silky-bright and airy top end reminiscent of the best vintage microphones. The result is a recorded signal such as a vocal, minus unwanted low-end resonance that can cause a compressor to breathe or pump, or a vocal or instrument track that sits and blends with the basic tracks of recorded program material.
- Built by hand Vintage-style response characteristics Clear and uncluttered low end Wooden box and shock mount included
Order now and find your new main squeeze.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 149 dB
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- L x W x (D): 9.25 x 1.97 x 1.18"
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Case: Wooden box
- Clip: Shock mount
- Power supply: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.