- Product 600019
Blue Sky SUB 12 Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Blue Sky SUB 12 was specifically designed to complement the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MK II Satellite speakers. Featuring a cast aluminum frame, 12" fo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put a big bottom on your monitor system.
The Blue Sky SUB 12 was specifically designed to complement the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MK II Satellite speakers. Featuring a cast aluminum frame, 12" forward-firing driver with 2" voice coil, the SUB 12 has a dedicated 200W amplifier with a frequency response of 30Hz-200 Hz +/— 3 dB (anechoic) and a typical response of 20Hz to 200Hz (3000 Cubic Foot Room). In addition, the SUB 12 has a built-in 2.1 bass management system with a 4th order, 80 Hz Linkwitz-Riley low-pass filter and 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter for the satellite. Rear panel functions include: Right/Left In and Out; SUB In and Out (for connecting multiple subwoofers); Mute and Phase switches; SUB Gain & Power LED; Power switch; and Slo-Blo Fuse. Measuring 18"H x 15"W x 20"D and weighing 62 lbs., the SUB 12 features MDF construction with four recessed 1/4" x 20 threaded inserts for either spiked or rubber feet.
The SUB 12 is also fully compatible with Blue Sky's SAT 5 / SAT 5 MKII and SAT 12*. Additionally the SUB 12 is compatible with any THX pm3 approved nearfield monitor.
*NOTE: When the SUB 12 is used with the SAT 12, multiple SUB 12s should be used.
- Down to below 30Hz (typical in-room response down to 20Hz)
- Full 2.1 bass-management circuitry that ensures seamless summation when used with Blue Sky's SAT 6.5 / SAT 6.5 MKII, SAT 5 / SAT 5 MKII and SAT 12.
- Fully compatible with any THX pm3 approved nearfield monitor
- Sealed Box Design means no port noise and better transient response
- Easy Setup
Order today for a great low end.
SUB 12 Powered Subwoofer
- All subwoofer measurements are measured using the subwoofer
- direct input, which does not have a low pass filter
- Voltage Sensitivity: 90dB SPL @ 100mv @ 1M (40 to 80Hz bandwidth limited pink noise)
- Frequency Response (anechoic): 30 to 200Hz +/-3dB
- Typical In-Room Response: 20 to 200Hz (3000 Cubic Feet)
- Bass Management Section
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 40dB typical @60Hz
- Maximum Input Level (all inputs): +24dBu balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu balanced
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Auto Mute Time Out: >15 Minutes
- Mute Threshold (all inputs): 30mV
- Left &Right Inputs to Sat Outputs
- Gain (balanced in and out): 0dB
- High-Pass Filter type: 2nd order Linkwitz-Riley
- High-Pass Filter Cutoff: 80Hz
- High-pass Filter Q: .707
- THD + Noise: .002% @ 1kHz @ +4dBu
- Left & Right Inputs to Sub Out
- Gain: 0dB
- Low-Pass Filter Type: 4th order Linkwitz-Riley
- Low-Pass Cutoff: 80Hz
- Subwoofer Direct In to Direct Output
- Gain: 0dB
- Low-Pass Filter: None
- Solid 3/4" MDF construction with 1" MDF Front and Rear Baffle
- Viscoelastic energy absorbing front baffle coating
- Flush mounted driver
- Isolation feet are included. Inserts for optional attachment of spike
- Dimensions are 18" H x 16" W x 20" D (22.07" with heatsink and
- Weight 62lbs.
- 12" Woofer
- Long excursion design with cast aluminum frame.
- 2" voice coil with vented motor for high power handling
- Fully video shielded
- Subwoofer Amplifier
- Discrete symmetrical bipolar design with localized feedback
- 200-W RMS into 4 Ohms
- THD + Noise less than 0.015% at rated power @100Hz
- Adjustable gain control