- J33723 000000000 J33723000000000
BLUE TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier & Blueberry Condenser Microphone Kit
- Write a Review
This package was designed as a front-end solution to the challenge of getting first-quality vocal takes. It features the Blueberry microphone from Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio package with complementary components.
This package was designed as a front-end solution to the challenge of getting first-quality vocal takes. It features the Blueberry microphone from Blue and the TLA-50 leveling amplifier from Summit Audio.
The Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone consists of a Class A discrete mic amp perfectly chosen to match the single pattern, cardioid, hand-built, large diaphragm capsule. The mic capsule has been tuned to provide a silky-bright and airy top end reminiscent of the best vintage microphones. The result is a recorded signal such as a vocal, minus unwanted low end resonance that can cause a compressor to breathe or pump, or a vocal or instrument track that sits and blends with the basic tracks of recorded program material.
Add classic Summit Audio compression to this rich vocal signal with the TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier. The single-channel tube leveling amp has XLR -10dB and 1/4" +4dB inputs and outputs to make it easy to connect with other professional studio gear. The TLA-50 also has side chain access, stereo linking with another TLA-50, switchable attack and release times, fully adjustable gain and gain reduction control, and accurate VU metering with OL indication.
Deliver a signal to your DAW that you can really work with. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.