- Product 602067
Bose 802 III/MB4 Speaker Package
- Write a Review
Bose innovation does it again. The 802 III/MB4 System Package includes the cutting edge Panaray Digital System Controller, 2 AKG D2200s mics, a pair ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With Panaray subs for seismic bass response!
Bose innovation does it again. The 802 III/MB4 System Package includes the cutting edge Panaray Digital System Controller, 2 AKG D2200s mics, a pair of 802 III speakers, and earth-shifting bass from 2 MB4 subwoofers for serious bottom end. (Select optional system cables based on the needs of your setup. Package does not include a power amp which is necessary for operation.)
The 802 Series III loudspeakers deliver the audio quality you need for medium-size clubs, large indoor venues and outdoor spaces. Speakers use 8 advanced technology 4.5" drivers to deliver warm, full, detailed sound without conventional tweeters and woofers. The 802 Series III speakers are designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor use with newly upgraded transducers built to handle snow, rain, extreme cold, and intense heat without missing a beat.
The Panaray MB4 Modular Bass Loudspeakers provide massive bottom-end response and wide bandwidth. Modular design makes it easy to stack and add multiple units for custom bass arrays. Each MB4 contains 4 - 5.2" low-frequency drivers. They can sit on the floor, suspend from the ceiling, or be mounted on a wall.
The Panaray Digital System Controller gives you a level of control and ease of use previously unavailable in active EQ systems. Bass can be directed to specific areas of a venue with uncanny accuracy, i.e. to the dancefloor and not to the bar. Presets store various EQ settings for various combinations of speakers and subs. The presets are then called up with the touch of a button. No programming required. As your sound system expands, new software can be loaded into the Controller to accommodate it. This means your system will never grow obsolete.
Includes stands, XLR cables, and speaker mounting brackets. (Select optional system cables based on the needs of your setup. Package does not include a power amp which is necessary for operation.)
Legendary Bose quality and cutting-edge technology make this rig perfect for club, theater, or church use where a high level of EQ shaping and mixing is essential.
- 2 Bose 802 Series III Loudspeakers
- Frequency range: 55Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: 91dB-SPL @ SPL 1W, 1m (pink noise)
- Long-term power handling: 240W continuous
- Impedence: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 13"H x 20-1/2"W x 12-1/2"D
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- 2 Bose Panaray MB4 Subwoofers
- Frequency range: 40Hz-300Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB-SPL @ 1W, 1m (pink noise)
- Long-term power handling: 200W continuous
- 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 18-1/10"D x 10-1/5"W s 26-7/10"H
- Connectors: 2 parallel-wired NL4 connectors
- 1 Bose Panaray Digital System Controller
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 128X oversampling
- Dynamic Range: 95dB typ, 20Hz-20kHz
- THD: Typ Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- 2 balanced XLR analog inputs
- 4 balanced XLR outputs
- 4 independent signal delays (200ms per output)
- 4 independent output limiters
- Programmable signal router
- 2 AKG D2200S dynamic microphones
- Sensitivity: 2mV/P
- High-energy iron-boron magnet
- On/off switch
- 2 Lo-Z mic cables
- 2 Ultimate BMB-200K speaker mounting brackets
- 2 Axman speaker stands