- J26227 000000000 J26227000000000
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
The BOSE F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simpl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
F1 Model 812 speaker system pair.
The BOSE F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create œStraight, œC, œJ or œReverse J coverage patterns. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you'e playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room.
Great for numerous applications:
Live music performances
Bands of all styles
Houses of worship
Schools and universities
Resorts and hospitality venues
- Flex array is a flexible baffle that can be configured into four unique shapes (œStraight, œC, œJ or œReverse J), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Vertically oriented 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver mounted on a custom 100 waveguide, helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver provides high performance at low frequency for strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
- 2 input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
Call or click to order today!
F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker Pair
- System Performance
System Type: Self powered, two-way
Frequency Response: (±3 dB) 55 Hz - 14 kHz
Frequency Range: (“10 dB) 48 Hz - 16 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 100 H x 40 V (C-position)
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz Acoustic 4th order Butterworth
System Power: 1000 W
Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
Power Indicator: Blue LED: system on
Driver Compliment: 8 x 2.25" mid-high drivers; 1 x 12" LF
Signal Indicators: POWER/FAULT, LIMIT, FRONT LED, SIGNAL INPUT
Input Connections: Channel 1: XLR Balanced: Pin 1 (GND), Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) Channel 2: 1/4 TS/TRS, 1ˆ•8 TS/TRS, (2) RCA
Controls: Volume level, Signal input select, Front LED function select, EQ select, Power on/off
Line Output: XLR balanced
AC Mains: IEC Connector
Enclosure: High impact composite materials
Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel grille
Dimensions: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
Net Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)
Power Supply Voltages
Universal AC power rating: 100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz +/- 20 %, 200 W max
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.