- J10071 000000000 J10071000000000
Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module
- Write a Review
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, BOSE's most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable amplification system with a small footprint, but plenty of output and tonal balance.
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, BOSE's most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and smooth tonal balance-across the stage and throughout the room. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary BOSE technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages-only from BOSE
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees-onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred-with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1 Model II system you can power up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 module on a single power stand. And the optional PackLite power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- One B1 bass module included
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module
- L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output
- Four retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Comes with convenient carry bags for the loudspeaker, power stand, and bass module
- B1 Bass module
- Compact, lightweight enclosure
Order this exceptional BOSE system today!
L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top:
43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D (110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm), 16.3 lb. (7.4 kg)
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom:
43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D (110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm), 17.4lb. (7.9 kg)
L1 Model II power stand:
5"H x 10"W x 27"D (12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm)
23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
B1 bass module
15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module:
I perform solo using my own recorded (CD) soundtracks as backup music. Use mostly in small-medium facilities. I have always used traditional PA setups, FOH, monitors, etc. I actually have 2 of the Bose model 11 units, both with the B1 base module. However, most of the time, I only need 1. I use a Mackie mixer board for occasional more inputs. IT WORKS GREAT. Easy to set up, lightweight, very few cords, but most of all excellent, excellent sound. I was doubtful, but now I would haul nothing else.
Musician's Friend was absolutely great to work with. Very quick delivery, received what I ordered in excellent condition, extremely easy ordering process.