- Product 602065
Bose Panaray Digital System Controller
- Write a Review
For Bose speaker systems requiring active EQ, the Bose Panaray Digital System Controller is the one module that covers all the bases. The Panaray sys...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The comprehensive solution for getting the best out of Bose speaker systems.
For Bose speaker systems requiring active EQ, the Bose Panaray Digital System Controller is the one module that covers all the bases. The Panaray system controller gives you push-button control of loudspeaker EQ along with 4 independent progammable delays, limiters and signal routing. Utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) architecture to provide the best spectral response from any Bose speaker system using active EQ. No programming required, as any Bose speaker EQ setting can be accessed by just selecting the selecting the desired preset and configuration. In addition to controlling EQ presets, the Panaray also features 4 signal delays which can be used for decentralised or distributed speaker alighnment, 4 output limiters to for speaker sound spike protection, and a programmable router allows each output to select full range and high-or-low-pass combinations of input signals. Contains 180 presets with loudspeaker curves, EQ for all known combinations of Bose loudspeakers with Bose bass units, in mono or stereo, with 3 special settings for MB4 bass arrays. Sophisticated bass frequency controls allow selective targeting of bass energy to specific areas, i.e. to the dance floor and not to the bar. 2 XLR balanced inputs and 4 XLR balanced outs. The Panaray System Digital Controller should be used when you utilize the Panaray 402II, 802II, 502A, 502B, MB4, or MA12 loudspeakers as well as the Panaray LT line of speakers. Can also be used with FreeSpace 3, Model 8, Model 32, Model 32SE, Model 1B and Model 102 loudspeakers. The Panaray System Digital Controller puts you in the driver's seat of your Bose active EQ sound system with previously unheard of flexibility and control.
- 2 XLR balanced inputs with:
- 44.1kHz sample rate
- Freq. response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-0.1dB
- Input level: Max: +18dBu, Minimum: 0dBu
- Sensitivity@9dB headroom: -12 dBu to +9dBu
- Max. output level: +18dBu (balanced)
- A to D conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling
- THD: Typ Dynamic range:95dB typ, 20kHz - 20kHz
- 4 XLR balanced outputs with:
- Max output level: +18dBu (balanced)
- Output ranges: 20/14/8/2dBu
- D to A conversion: 24 bit, 128X oversampling
- D to A delay: 0.63ms @ 44.1kHz
- Dynamic range: 100dB typ 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD: typ Freq. responce: 20Hz - 20kHz: +0/0.5dB
- Crosstalk: 2 x 16 backlit display