- Product 186310
BSS Audio AR-416 Quad Active DI Box
- Write a Review
The AR-416 Quad Active DI Box from BSS Audio is an active 4-channel direct injection unit. Each channel includes: • High impedance of 1M Ohm • A 1/4...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The AR-416 Quad Active DI Box from BSS Audio is an active 4-channel direct injection unit. Each channel includes:
• High impedance of 1M Ohm
• A 1/4" instrument jack per channel with both parallel and buffered link outputs on 1/4" jacks to feed into backline amps
• A low impedance XLR output which is active buffered, transformer-balanced, floating and capable of driving 600 Ohm over long cable runs
• A selectable 8kHz low-pass filter; polarity-reverse and earth-lift on "XLR side"
• 3-way selectable input attenuation (0dB, 20dB, 40dB pad)
• An additional earth lift on the "jack side."
The earth lifts on each channel have LED indicators to show true status and avoid confusion. The unit has total ground isolation with no significant crosstalk between channels and a very low noise floor. The unit is mains powered.
- Impedance: 1M Ohm (attenuator at 0dB)
- 10 kOhm (attenuator at 20dB or 40dB)
- Max. Input Level: +10dBv (attenuator at 0dB), +30dBv (attenuator at 20dB), +50dBv (attenuator at 40dB)
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS jack connectors
- Output: Electronically Balanced
- Impedance: Buffered: 1 kOhm
- Max. Output Level : +10dBv into 600 Ohms
- Direct: 1/4" TRS jack connector. Parallel wired directly from input socket
- Buffered: 1/4" TRS jack connector. Main Output: XLR3-32 or equivalent
- Filter: 6dB/Octave, 3dB corner frequency of 8kHz. (On 20 or 40dB attenuator settings only)
- Earth Lift: Switch on front and rear panel
- Polarity: Reverse switch on front (rear) panel