- Product 186303
BSS Audio FCS-960 Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
The BSS Audio FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equalizer featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel. Th...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dual channel, dual mode.
The BSS Audio FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equalizer featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel.
The FCS-960 provides 2 channels in 3U of rack space. Constant Q-filters with filter-bypass center taps are controlled by high grade, 45mm faders with molded polymer fader knobs that eliminate visual parallax error even under low light conditions.
Also included are sweepable/switchable Hi-pass filter, Gain control and electronic balanced inputs and outputs.
- Long 45mm fader travel for precise adjustment and control
- Center detented fader with electrical center tap for true 0dB setting
- Advanced constant Q filter topography for improved accuracy at all fader settings and excellent sonic transparency. Selectable normal or fine filter response
- Continuously variable high pass filter, with by-pass switch
- Gain control fro system loudness normalization
- Peak clip LED to give advance warning of signal overload
- Channel bypass selection and power fail bypass by relays
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Proprietary design fader knob provides positive feel with ample finger room, virtually eliminates visual parallax errors even under low ambient light conditions
Order today and EQ more precisely.
FCS-960 Graphic Equalizer
- Input Section
Impedance: 10k Ohm, Electronically Balanced:
Max. Input Level: +20dBu
Connector: XLR331 or equivalent
Output: Electronically Balanced & floating
Max. Output Level: +20dBu into 600 Ohms
Connector: XLR332 or equivalent
Frequency Response: +/0.25dB 20Hz to 20kHz
Distortion (THD): <0.005% 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dBu
Output Noise (flat): <90dBu, 22Hz to 22kHz, unweighted
Channel Separation: Better than 80dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
Gain Control Range: +/10dB
Peak Indicator: +18dBu
Bypass:Passive failsafe bypass relay
Type: MFB Constant Q
Frequencies Per Channel: 30 off, on 1/3 octave ISO centres, 25Hz to 20kHz
Boost/Cut Range: Nominal +/10dB *
Mode: Selectable normal or fine response
High Pass Filter: 18dB/octave Butterworth, 20Hz to 250Hz
Power Requirements: AC 30VA 50/60Hz, selectable 90/120v or 190/250v. IEC AC power cord.
Dimensions: 3U 19 " x 5.25" x 8.9" (482mmx132mmx227mm)
Weight: 11lbs gross shipping (6kg)