- #H85909 000000000 H85909000000000
Burl Audio 8-channel DAC card for B80 and B16
- Write a Review
Every BDA8 channel has the latest Burl Audio discrete op-amp, BOPA2, technology. For many who have already embraced the B2 Bomber, this is a dream co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A to D perfection.
Every BDA8 channel has the latest Burl Audio discrete op-amp, BOPA2, technology. For many who have already embraced the B2 Bomber, this is a dream come true. Recording an entire band and playing back through 24, 32, or 64 channels Burl at a time, is a truly beautiful experience. With a completely configurable AD/DA, a converter for any situation can be realized. If you just mix, load up the B80 with 8 BDA8 cards for 64 channels of mind blowing fidelity.
The first offering of the B80 digital motherboard, the BMB1, comes standard with two Digi-link connectors for direct hookup to Pro Tools. Burl Audio does away with the expansion port, making both primary ports. That means you can play 64 DAC channels straight out of your DAW with one unit! No more cascading units with multiple word clocks. All channels can run off of one internal master clock. Good bye word clock generator! Of course if you do need more channels, multiple units run flawlessly with tight clocking.
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 8 channel DAC
- Circuit path based on B2 Bomber DAC
- Latest Burl Audio BOPA2, OP-AMP
- All class A, discrete transistors signal path, zero caps
Order today to preserve and enhance everything happening in the studio.
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 2 channel ADC
- Proprietary, high definition, BURL Audio BX1 transformer input
- All class A, discrete transistors signal path with zero feedback, zero caps
- Audiophile quality 6 position attenuator with standard headroom settings
- High definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
- Two AES and one SPDIF output with dual AES wire support
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 12Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 15Hz to 46kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 18Hz to 94kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- 120dB Dynamic Range (A- weighted), 117dB (no weighting)
- -100dB THD+N (+4dBU = -15dBFs)
- -94 dB THD+N (+18dBU = -1dBFs)
- Rugged, Made in USA design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Pricey / Poor Value
- Professional Recording
Comments about Burl Audio 8-channel DAC card for B80 and B16:
I was just as impressed with the BURL DA as I was with their AD. These have an incredible depth of field, width, clarity, lack of harshness, deep low end and just plain musical. Hard too describe, I don't hear them as colored. Best converters I have heard (owned Mytek, Benchmark, UA 2192, Lucid, Antelope etc.)