- #H86433 000000000 H86433000000000
Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC Digital/Analog Converter
- Write a Review
The result of tireless digital to analog research and development, the B2 Bomber DAC features unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
State-of-the-art conversion for sonic purity
The result of tireless digital to analog research and development, the B2 Bomber DAC features unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering. Couple this with state-of-the-art conversion technology and the B2 Bomber DAC delivers sonic purity and dynamics that is ideal for monitoring applications in modern recording studios. The B2 DAC punches you in the chest with low end while the 3D spaciality and stereo spread give you amazing detail throughout the spectrum. Add to that a sweet tone that is easy on your ears, and you have a unit that you will instantly fall in love with! The B2 DAC features incredibly low-jitter clocking, precision metering and stepped attenuators, making for high-impact sound that's truly a force to be reckoned with.
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 2 channel ADC
- Proprietary custom design BOPA1, all discrete op-amps
- Passive filters
- All Class-A design
- Capacitor-free signal path for ultimate clarity
- Audiophile-quality 6 position attenuator with standard headroom settings
- High-definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
- Two AES and one SPDIF input with dual AES wire support
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
- Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
- Dynamic Range: 115dB
- -96 dB THD+N, full scale output = +18dBu
Improve imaging and impact in your monitoring - order one today!