- J47980 000000000 J47980000000000
Burl Audio BMB2 MADI Motherboard
- Write a Review
The BMB2 features two optical MADI ports for use with ASIO (Windows) or CORE AUDIO (Mac) PCIe MADI cards. With two optical ports, 64in/64out at 44.1k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
BMB2 Motherboard for the B80 and B16 Mothership
The BMB2 features two optical MADI ports for use with ASIO (Windows) or CORE AUDIO (Mac) PCIe MADI cards. With two optical ports, 64in/64out at 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, and 32in/32out at 176.4k, and 192k are supported. With six BAD8s and 4 BDA8s a 48x32 IO can be achieved. With two BAD8s and eight BDA8s a 16x64 IO can be achieved. With the configurability of the MOTHERHSHIP the IO possibilities are limitless.
- 2 optical MADI ports for 64 channel operation
- 2 BNC Word Clock outputs
- 1 BNC Word Clock input
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.