- #H70578 000001000 H70578000001000
CAD 900B Overhead condenser microphone
- Write a Review
The ASTATIC 900B microphone, from CAD, has a wide, flat frequency response that provides unsurpassed, natural, transparent sound quality. It's cardio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid overhead microphone.
The ASTATIC 900B microphone, from CAD, has a wide, flat frequency response that provides unsurpassed, natural, transparent sound quality. It's cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds.
The 900B's electronics are located externally in a housing, which also contains the professional three pin male XLR connector. The 900 is attached to this with a 30 foot cable terminated with a mini three pin XLR. The 900B is finished in durable black urethane paint with a flexible PVC covering over gooseneck.
The 900B features a .022" diameter hole placed directly behind the microphone head that facilitates the use of monofilament line to inconspicuously fix the position of one or a series of microphones.
- Great for places of worship, choirs, courtrooms, conference/meeting rooms
- Natural extended fidelity frequency response for versatile applications in performance and speech
- Unidirectional for rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient sounds
- 7" flexpipe at mic end for precision aiming or adjusting
- 30' twist resistant cable terminating in 3-pin XLR connecter
- .022" diameter hole behind mic head allows for precision retention by monofilament line
- Low noise transformerless electronic design
- Black finish
- Requires phantom power
- Includes foam pop filter
900B Overhead condenser microphone
- Operating Principal: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 150Hz - 20kHz
Self Noise: 26dBA
Max SPL: 132dB
Power Requirements: Phantom power 9-52 Volts DC
Capsule dimensions (diameter x length): 39/64" x 1-7/64" (15.5 x 28.4 mm)
Mini gooseneck dimensions (diameter x length): ¼" x 7-1/4" (6.4 x 190.5 mm)