- H70579 000000000 H70579000000000
CAD 901R Boundary condenser microphone
- Write a Review
The ASTATIC 901R is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid surface mounted boundary microphone. It has been redesigned with improved RF im...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A superior, low-noise boundary microphone suitable for multiple applications.
The ASTATIC 901R is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid surface mounted boundary microphone. It has been redesigned with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices. It is ideal for use on altars, conference tables, stage floors, or television productions.
The 901R's electronics features an advanced transformerless design and is self-contained to eliminate the need for mounting any external boxes. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds. The integral 80Hz, 12dB/oct hi-pass filter removes unwanted low frequency energy.
The die cast zinc base and double layer perforated steel screen construction makes this microphone extremely rugged. The 901R can also be permanently mounted on most flat surfaces with the supplied wood screws. The 901R comes with 30 feet of high quality microphone cable that has a miniature 3-pin connector on the microphone end and a standard professional XLR type connector on the opposite end.
The 901R will operate with any equipment that supplies standard P12, P24 and P48 volt phantom power.
- Boundary condenser microphone
- For use on altars, conference tables, stage floors, and television productions
- Improved radio frequency immunity
- Hi-pass filter removes unwanted low frequency energy
- Advanced transformerless design
- Requires phantom power
- Rugged perforated steel screen construction
- Black finish
- Includes 30' feet cable with a miniature 3-pin connector
Order a high-quality, low-profile microphone today!
901R Boundary condenser microphone
- Operating Principle: Electret
Condenser Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity: -33dBV (22mV) @ 1Pa
Self Noise: 25dBA
Max SPL: 127dB, 1% THD
Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2.4 mA
Dimensions: 4-9/32" x 3" (109 x 76 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.