- Product 271273
CAD 901W Cardioid Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The CAD Astatic 901W is a superior low noise, boundary microphone with an electret condenser and cardioid pickup pattern that is easy to surface moun...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record without phase cancellation.
The CAD Astatic 901W is a superior low noise, boundary microphone with an electret condenser and cardioid pickup pattern that is easy to surface mount where you need it. The Astatic 910W mic is ideal for use on altars, conference tables, stage floors, or television productions. The CAD Astatic 901W's electronics feature an advanced transformerless design and are self-contained to eliminate the need to mount any external boxes. The 901W microphone has an RF-resistant design and its cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when the boundary mic is used near sound reinforcement speakers and monitors.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient sounds
- Rugged, double layered, perforated steel screen
- Non slip rubber pad for shock isolation
- Key hole mounting slots for permanent installation
- Detachable white 30' audio cable terminating in male 3-pin XLR type connector
- Conforms to RoHS
- For use on conference tables orstage floors.
- Improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones, cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices
- Durable white urethane finish
- Two year warranty
901W Cardioid Boundary Microphone
- Operating Principle: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV (22mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150ohms
- Self Noise: 25dBA
- Max SPL: 127dB, 1% THD
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2.4 mA
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4-9/32" x 3" x 25/32"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These mics are awesome and then some!! The first boundary mics I used were Crown PCC-160s for a musical production and these compare very favorably, and for this price? I bought 2 and then 2 more. The sound quality is stunning and so natural sounding. They're solidly built and exactly as advertised. If you need long distance pickup without the room reflections, these are the ticket. They blow conventional mics outa the water in that type of application. No contest.