- Product 270755
CAD Equitek E-350 Stereo Matched Pair
- Write a Review
The Equitek E350 is a multi-pattern side-address microphone designed for professional recording and broadcast applications. The implementation of hig...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Double your recording capabilities with a matched set!
The Equitek E350 is a multi-pattern side-address microphone designed for professional recording and broadcast applications. The implementation of high speed, low noise, low distortion electronics makes the Equitek E350 the ideal candidate for the most critical applications. It features a large (1.1") dual-diaphragm external bias condenser capsule with gold-sputtered diaphragms, servoed head amplifiers, high SPL capability with a 20dB pad, stainless steel internal pop/EMI filter, and transformerless balanced output circuits. It can operate without phantom power using internal batteries, and an internal power reservoir system supplies 10 times the current available from phantom powering alone!
This set features a matched pair of E-350 mics in a special hardshell padded case.
- Servoed head amplifiers
- High SPL capability (148dB SPL with pad)
- Transformerless balanced output circuits
- Internal power reservoir system can supply 10X the current available from phantom powering alone
- Remote operation without phantom power using internal batteries
- 20dB non-capacitive pad
- Stainless steel internal pop/EMI filter
Equitek E-350 Stereo Matched Pair
- Type: side address, external-bias condenser
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20 kHz
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional
- Impedence: 200 ohms nominal
- Output level @ 1 kHz-
- Power level: -34dB (0dB = mW/10 microbars)
- Open circuit voltage: -55dB (0dB = 1 volt per microbar); 17.8 mV/Pascal.
- Dynamic Range: 137dB
- Equivalent noise level: 11dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted, cardioid
- Maximum output level: .89 dBV with pad; without pad, 8.9dBV
- Maximum SPL: 148dB (with pad)
- Total harmonic distortion:< 0.15%
- Signal -to-noise ratio: 83dB @ 94dB SPL
- Capsule capacitance: 65pF
- Powering: minimum requirements: 48 - 52 volts phantom power capable of delivering at least 8mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: durable charcoal gray urethane. Nickel-plated front and rear screen