- Product 621079
CAD ST-100R Cardioid Electret Condenser Boundary (Black)
- Write a Review
The CAD ST-100R is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid surface-mounted boundary microphone. The ST-100RR features an advanced transform...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A boundary mic ideal for altars, conference tables, stage floors, or TV productions.
The CAD ST-100R is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid surface-mounted boundary microphone. The ST-100RR features an advanced transformerless design, and is self-contained to eliminate the need for mounting any external boxes. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds.
The boundary mic's die-cast zinc base and double-layer perforated steel screen construction makes this microphone extremely rugged. The CAD ST-100R can also be permanently mounted on most flat surfaces with the supplied wood screws. The CAD boundary mic comes with 30 feet of high quality microphone cable that has a miniature 3-pin connector on the microphone end and a standard professional XLR type connector on the opposite end. The ST-100R will operate with any equipment that supplies standard 9-52 volt phantom voltage.
- Transformerless design
- Die-cast zinc base
- Double-layer perforated steel screen
- Includes wood screws
ST-100R Cardioid Electret Condenser Boundary (Black)
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (phantom powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Half Cardioid in the plane above boundary)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz @ 30° off axis
- Output level:
- Power level: -35dB (0dB = 1 mW per 10 microbars)
- Open circuit voltage: -55dB (0dB = 1 volt per microbar), 17.8 mV/Pascal
- Impedance: Low (250ohms nominal)
- Dynamic range: 104dB
- Equivalent noise level: Less than 26 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 130dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 5.0 mA over operating voltage range
- Phasing: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm generates a positive voltage on
- pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Finish: Durable Black urethane
- Dimensions: 4-9/32"H x 3"W x 35/32"D (109mm x 76mm x 20mm)
- Net Weight: 190g (6.7oz.) @ 1kHz