- J52948 000000000 J52948000000000
CAD WX3010 Wireless Bodypack System
- Write a Review
The CADLive WX3010 will exceed expectations in sound and performance. It is engineered to complement the new generation of sound systems, and provide...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant design, excellent reliability.
The CADLive WX3010 will exceed expectations in sound and performance. It is engineered to complement the new generation of sound systems, and provide worry-free wireless connectivity for the presenter. The CADLive Series taps CAD’s Equitek studio heritage along with CAD’s live sound expertise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 15KhZ
- Dynamic range: >110 dB
- Line of sight: 200'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters 2
- Microphone type: Lavalier and ear-worn
- Switches: On/off and mute (belt pack)
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 15 hours
- Frequency band: 580-600MHz, 655-679
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 2 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: .7 lb.
- Receiver construction: Metal
- Width: 8.35 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Depth: 7.95 in.
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Wireless system with lavalier and ear-worn mic, belt pack transmitter. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.