- J69486 000000000 J69486000000000
CAD WX4010 Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
The CAD 4000 Wireless System features True Diversity technology and frequency agile operation that both minimize multi-path interference and offer ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital wireless cardioid dynamic handheld microphone with E19 headset and E29 lavalier mics.
The CAD 4000 Wireless System features True Diversity technology and frequency agile operation that both minimize multi-path interference and offer maximum frequency plan flexibility for a rock-solid performance every time. CAD's ScanLink feature automatically scans for the best channel configurations, vastly improving set-up times, while the CADTone Bodypack input features an optimized impedance interface ideal for guitars and mics. The 4000 Series is built with a metal construction for long-life use and the handheld transmitter comes equipped with CAD's popular D90 capsule for continued excellence every performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True Diversity to minimize multi-path interference
- Frequency agile operation for maximum frequency plan flexibility
- ScanLink technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- CADTone Body Pack input – Optimized Impedance Interface - Hi-Z for Guitar and Lo-Z for mic
- Simultaneous usage of up to 17 systems
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.