- Product 706047
Cakewalk Home Studio 2 XL
- Write a Review
The additional tools and loops in Home Studio XL give up the goods for the musician, project studio producer, or dance/remix artist who's looking for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pro production and inspiring effects.
The additional tools and loops in Home Studio XL give up the goods for the musician, project studio producer, or dance/remix artist who's looking for more capabilities than Home Studio Version 2 offers alone.
PowerFX Dyad DXi is an advanced SF2 sample player with powerful tools for sound manipulation that includes a CD of unique and versatile samples to get you started.
SpectraFX combines essential processing (reverb, chorus, flange, EQ, distortion) into one efficient multi-effect plug-in.
Cakewalk Audio FX 1 is a series of essential plug-ins for mixing and mastering that includes a Compressor/Gate, Limiter, Expander/Gate, and Dynamics Processor.
Audio FX 2 provides Tape Saturation and Guitar Amp Simulation to warm up your digital audio.
AmpSim gives you the classic sound of vintage guitar amplifiers from light crunch to overdrive distortion with choices for amp model, speaker cabinet, and other parameters.
TapeSim applies the saturated warmth of analog tape to your digital audio with controls for warmth, tape speed, EQ curve, hiss, and more.
This update to Home Studio 2004 XL also contains the Cakewalk VST Adapter for full support of VST effects and instruments. With realtime DirectX effects, DXi and ReWire software synths, MIDI plug-ins, ACID-format audio loop technology, and the ability to record and mix unlimited audio and MIDI tracks with realtime effects, Home Studio 2 XL takes your music farther, faster.
ReWire support means easy integration of Home Studio Version 2 with Project5, Reason, and other ReWire synths, as well as easier soft synth implementation across the board.
Your recordings will sparkle with 24-bit/96kHz audio conversion quality and you can simultaneously record your whole band with your multi-channel audio card. Drum tracks are more fun and intuitive thanks to a click and drag interface, paint-style tools, and the logical layout Drum Editing Grid.
When you're ready to distribute your project, you've got Pyro Express CD maker and WAV ripper. And there's support for all Windows compatible audio hardware through WDM, MME, or ASIO.
- Record unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Mix with realtime audio and MIDI effects
- PowerFX Dyad DXi sampler and sample CD
- SpectraFX (reverb, chorus, flange, EQ, distortion)
- Audio FX 1: Compressor/Gate, Limiter, Expander/Gate, Dynamics Processor
- Audio FX 2: Tape Saturation, Guitar Amp Simulation
- Plug and play DXi soft synths
- Easy looping
- Supports ACID-format, MP3, WAV, WMA, and MIDI files
- ReWire support
- Easy drum tracks
- Cakewalk VST adapter
- Support for multi-channel audio cards
- 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Pyro Express CD maker and WAV ripper
Home Studio 2 XL
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
- 300MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 100MB free hard disk space
- 800x600 screen resolution/256 colors
- CD-ROM drive (for installation)
- MIDI Interface and/or Windows compatible sound card
- Note: Home Studio Version 2 XL is not compatible with Windows 95, 98 or NT