- Product 705121
Cakewalk Home Studio 2004 XL
- Write a Review
With support for realtime DirectX effects, DXi, and ReWire software synths, MIDI FX plug-ins, and ACID-format audio loop technology, Home Studio take...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turn your PC into a powerful multitrack studio.
With support for realtime DirectX effects, DXi, and ReWire software synths, MIDI FX plug-ins, and ACID-format audio loop technology, Home Studio takes your music farther, faster, and costs less than other comparable software products. It lets you simultaneously record your whole band with up to 24-bit/96kHz audio, mix with realtime audio and MIDI effects, and create loops fast. It has easy soft synth implementation, and a new pattern brush and drum editing grid make click-and-drag drum track creation a breeze. In addition to all the capabilities of Home Studio 2004, it adds PowerFX Dyad DXi Sampler and sample library CD, Cakewalk SpectraFX, Audio FX 1 series for mixing and mastering, and Audio FX 2 for warming up tracks with AmpSim and TapeSim.
- Record unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Mix with realtime audio and MIDI effects
- Plug and play DXi soft synths
- Create loops fast
- Supports ACID-format, MP3, WAV, WMA, and MIDI files
- ReWire support to integrate Home Studio 2004 with Project5, Reason, and other ReWire synths
- Simultaneously record your whole band with support for multichannel audio cards
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Easier soft synth implementation
- Click and drag to paint drum tracks with new pattern brush and Drum Editing Grid
- Pyro Express CD maker and WAV ripper
- Support for all Windows-compatible audio hardware through WDM, MME, or ASIO
- Advanced PowerFX Dyad DXi sampler and sample library CD
- SpectraFX for essential effects combined into a single efficient plug-in for simultaneous use on multiple tracks
- Audio FX 1 mixing and mastering effects including compressor/gate, limiter, expander/gate, dynamics processor
- Audio FX 2 with AmpSim amp TapeSim for warming up tracks
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I have used this. You just need good enough mics and to mix it good. You can make horrible stuff or awesome stuff with it. It depends on you.
This is one good deal, and the help section says it all. I have tried to use other programs before (and yes, some are more complicated than others), but this is nothing compared to the other crap out there. A must have for home recording!! (I am also only 17 and currently do not have a degree in cakewalk :)
Hey I've been using cakewalk for years and they have come a long way to acheive this great new software. The person who gave it all 1's didn't read the help section which will explain everything to you in a professional but is VERY understandable. Within 2 weeks of using cakewalk in Home Studio 2002 I got the hang of it and I have been using it until I grabbed this one a week ago. This one has so many more features and is alot more user friendly. I do not have a degree in Cakewalk, I am only 17...
Unless you have a degree in Cakewalk I wouldn't bother buying this software. What makes things worse is it's an unreturnable item so you'd be better off giving the money you'd buy for this to your favorite charitable organization.