- Product J56390
Cakewalk SONAR Platinum Upgrade from SONAR Artist
- Write a Review
Experience creativity in a way only the new SONAR can offer: industry-leading technology, effortless workflow, and an inviting interface that amplifi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete studio software for modern audio and music production.
Experience creativity in a way only the new SONAR can offer: industry-leading technology, effortless workflow, and an inviting interface that amplifies inspiration. Backed and powered by over 25 years in the relentless pursuit of innovation, SONAR is refueling the existence of modern music creation.
SONAR Platinum is Cakewalk’s flagship DAW. It includes an industry-leading array of tools, plug-in effects and instruments that offer extreme flexibility and sonic quality to those who want to take professional results to another level. Speed up your productions with the workflow that only SONAR Platinum delivers. Record, mix, master and deliver tracks with the best audio engine in the industry backed by the world-class ProChannel strip on every track, Addictive Drums 2 Producer Edition, Melodyne 4 Essential, TH3 Cakewalk Amp Simulator, award-winning synths, an onboard Drum Replacer and VocalSync vocal alignment tool, Mix Recall, and much more. SONAR Platinum is the absolute ideal software environment for modern music creation and production.
Melodyne 4 Essential with ARA Tempo Detection
The world’s most advanced pitch correction software combined with an engine that analyzes and detects tempo for a multitude of practical uses. Melodyne works seamlessly inside SONAR Platinum and allows you to edit right in the timeline without any hesitation or restriction. Drag a clip up to the timeline and the ARA engine analyzes and creates a tempo map that follows that clip; your project can now follow and sync to the tempo of live recordings!
Addictive Drums 2 (Producer Bundle)
SONAR Platinum includes the Addictive Drums 2 Producer bundle, which lets you pick any three ADpaks, MIDI paks, and Kitpiece Paks of your choice. You’ll have tons of new sounds and rhythms for inspiration and full-blown productions. Addictive Drums 2 in SONAR is literally like having world-class drummers recording in top-notch studios right inside your program.
LP EQ and LP MB Linear Phase Mastering Plug-ins
These transparent linear-phase processors are a must for any modern music creator. Tweak your masters with all 20 bands of the LP EQ, or 6 bands of clean, frequency-based compression on the LP MB. Individually control, solo and modify each band as a center, side, or stereo plug-in and save your favorite settings with a brand new Preset Manager. Built for musicians and producers, these plug-ins are guaranteed to give you all the tools you need to finalize your mixes for today’s industry standards.
Create a huge, luscious studio drum sound with SONAR Platinum’s Drum Replacer—the brand new integrated plug-in for enhancing drum productions directly inside the program. You can drag in your own samples, or choose from the array included to creatively stack and manipulate sounds, all with ZERO latency. You can also extract drum hits from loops with Drum Replacer.
VocalSync tightens vocals by aligning one track’s part to another. Essential for doubling vocals, and it’s great for matching dialog to picture too. Save a lot of time by using VocalSync to perfect your parts’ timing without tediously splitting and moving clips around.
REmatrix Convolution Reverb (ProChannel Module)
REmatrix Solo is a zero-latency convolution reverb with over 100 Impulse Response presets. Light on DSP, but heavy on crystal clear lush plates, halls, rooms, early reflections and specialty spaces that will make a big difference in your productions. Having this top-of-the-line convolution reverb in your FX arsenal means no more cheap-demo-sounding reverbs. You can even import your own Impulse Responses.
TH3 Cakewalk Amp Simulator
Achieve world-class guitar tones directly inside SONAR. Guitarists (and now bassists too!) can experience the most accurate model reproductions available in the business with an expandable collection of brand new amps, cabs, and effects. An all-new user-friendly interface and refined precision DSP engine tie it all together. In addition to TH3 Cakewalk, SONAR also includes 16 new virtual drag-and-drop amps for even more options.
Never second-guess yourself on a mix again. Mix Recall lets you save and switch to various mix scenes for easy, one-click comparisons without leaving the project. Swap out effects, fader positions, or every parameter so that you can restore an original mix, create remixes, or just entertain a client’s suggestion. Mix tracks specifically for radio, podcast, video, or mp3, and then bounce every version in a single export.
ProChannel Channel Strip with Fly-out EQ and Analyzer
Found on every track in SONAR Platinum is an ingenious analog-inspired pop-out channel strip that greatly enhances the creative workflow. Based around the critically acclaimed 4-mode QuadCurve EQ and graphic analyzer, the expandable ProChannel in SONAR Platinum comes with 19 high-quality modules for shaping sounds fast. Engineered for DSP efficiency, the ProChannel delivers everything from analog warmth to shimmering reverbs and beyond.
Z3TA+ Classic synth, Ultra Analog Session 2, Rapture, Dimension Pro and More
Simply stated, Z3TA+, Rapture and Dimension Pro have become staples in modern music production among the top producers in the world. Adding A|A|S’s Ultra Analog Session 2 and other Cakewalk synths to the Platinum party gives this program an incredible array of sonic possibilities for any musician, producer or sound designer. From lush warm pads, to deep atmospheric tones, to searing and sparkling leads, Platinum includes a huge library of authentic cutting edge sounds that can be the base for unlimited sonic possibilities.
Help Module and Add Track Menu
SONAR is a lot more user-friendly. Whether you're a pro, a new user, or coming from another platform, the new Help Module has everything you need to know right inside the program. Designed to help you learn the program faster and discover new workflows, it provides item descriptions, helpful hints and tips, modifier keys and keyboard shortcuts, and also links to online help, videos and more. The simple and smart Add Track Menu will have you recording faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Onscreen Virtual Controller with QWERTY Keyboard Input
No MIDI controller? No problem. The Onscreen Virtual Controller lets you compose with all of your favorite virtual instruments with absolutely no MIDI hardware connected to your computer. It also supports mouse input and QWERTY keyboards so you can type MIDI compositions right into SONAR, jump octaves, and even adjust velocity without a touch screen. What’s more, a special piano for touch-enabled devices snaps automatically to the screen resolution size.
Export to LANDR Mastering
The LANDR professional mastering solution is integrated directly into SONAR, allowing you to master your tracks instantly. LANDR uses highly developed and tested A.I. technology to profile and deliver you the most accurate master for your style and genre. You can quickly preview your mixes and get real-time feedback to make instant improvements.
Stunning New FX Chains
SONAR has FX Chains comprised of multiple effects integrated into a smart container where each programmable and automatable knob and button can control multiple parameters. From single-knob utilities, to boutique digital stompboxes, to sound-generating environments and additional effects, these new 50+ FX chains in addition to SONAR’s stock FX Chains will kick-start your creativity and streamline the production process.
AudioSnap is SONAR’s tempo manipulation tool. A new detection algorithm re-boots AudioSnap into a next-generation toolkit. Stretch a song from one tempo to another, sync your recordings to audio loops, tighten your drums and convert them to MIDI…and the new level of performance comes wrapped in a new look and new layout.
- Addictive Drums 2 state of the art drum instrument (Producer Bundle)
- LP EQ and LP MB Linear Phase Mastering Plug-ins
- Melodyne 4 Essential included and integrated into the program
- Overloud TH3 Cakewalk amp sim: world-class guitar tones in SONAR
- VocalSync vocal alignment technology for precise doubling
- REmatrix Convolution Reverb with many presets & Impulse Responses
- Drum Replacer for reinforcing and creating pro drum tracks
- Mix Recall: switch mixes in a flash without leaving the project
- Per-track Console Emulator and Tape Emulator for authentic analog sound
- Per-track QuadCurve EQ Zoom with Analyzer for precisely sculpting audio
- Per-track ProChannel console strip with 19 modules = “large console” sound
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, effects, sends and busses
- Create the best performances from multiple takes with Speed Comping
- Patch Points and Aux Tracks for the most creative and flexible mixing
- Fully tested, supported and compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Onscreen and QWERTY MIDI controller: Create music anywhere!
- Achieve higher-quality mixes with Plug-in Upsampling
- Industry-proven synths: Rapture, Dimension Pro and Ultra Analog Session 2
- Z3TA+ Classic synth—used and abused by countless noteworthy artists
- Help Module: A “hovering” system to learn/command the program fast!
- Studio Mixing Suite with 19 analog-inspired FX from Nomad Factory
- Piano Roll View (PRV) Enhancements for faster MIDI editing
- Record and mix with the powerful end-to-end 64-bit double precision engine
- Share your music on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Expandable Sends/FX Stacking = easier visual control over your mix
- The fastest workflow in any DAW with the dynamic Skylight User Interface
- Support for VST3, hi-res DSD, ARA and Multi-touch
- Program beats using the familiar Step Sequencer
- Drag, drop and play loops in real-time with the nonlinear Matrix View
- Optimize your MIDI editing and paint notes with the Pattern Tool
- The Smart Tool & Smart Grid make all editing work hassle-free and easy
Order today and experience everything SONAR has to offer.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or 8 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.6GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- Monitor Resolution: 1280x800 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Audio Interface: ASIO compatible hardware is recommended
- Internet: Connection required for downloads, activation, and publishing features