- Product 580887
Cakewalk SONAR VS-700R V-Studio I/O USB Interface with Roland Fantom VS Synthesizer
- Write a Review
Though it can be used to increase your total I/O in the Cakewalk SONAR V-Studio 700 system, the SONAR VS-700R V-Studio I/O makes an outstanding USB 2...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
USB 2.0 audio interface with 20/26 I/O and an integrated virtual synth with 1,400 patches.
Though it can be used to increase your total I/O in the Cakewalk SONAR V-Studio 700 system, the SONAR VS-700R V-Studio I/O makes an outstanding USB 2.0 audio interface. As a complete music production solution, you can use it on its own or with any other PC DAW software. Its 20/26 (18/24 simultaneous) I/O includes a mic/Hi-z input and dual headphone outs, 8 TRS/XLR inputs with phantom power, 14 analog outputs, ADAT, AES/EBU and coaxial digital, and MIDI with Wordclock Sync. The SONAR VS-700 provides you with low latency operation at up to 24-bit/192kHz A/D conversion, and comes with high-quality DSP such as Phase, Pad, Low-cut, EQ, and Compressor.
Another unique feature of the V-Studio 700R I/O interface is the built-in Roland Fantom VS Synthesizer which is stocked with over 1,4000 patches from its famous namesake, and offers low latency and low-CPU performance. It has a VSTi plug-in, synth router, and routing within SONAR for seamless integration of Fantom VS into your creative workflow.
- VS-700R V-Studio I/O
- 20/26 (18/24 simultaneous) audio interface including mic/hi-z input and dual headphone outs on the console
- 8 TRS/XLR inputs with phantom power
- Superior 24-bit/192 kHz A/D converters
- 8 digitally controlled mic preamps
- High quality input DSP including Phase, Pad, Low-cut, EQ, and Compressor
- 14 analog outputs
- ADAT I/O
- Digital I/O (AES/EBU, Coaxial)
- Easy USB 2.0 connection
- MIDI In/Out and Wordclock Sync
- Increase I/O capability to 41/56 (37/48 simultaneous) with additional VS-700R I/O unit (available separately)
- Also works with any PC DAW software as a standalone interface
- Roland Fantom VS hardware synthesizer
- Integrated Roland Fantom VS hardware synthesizer
- Stocked with over 1,400 patches from world renowned Fantom Synth
- Hardware synth offers low latency and low-CPU performance
- VSTi plug-in, synth editor, and routing within SONAR for seamless integration of Fantom VS into your creative workflow
- Expandable via SuperNATURAL expansion board (ARX) slot found in VS-700R V-Studio I/O
Increase the I/O power of your SONAR V-Studio 700 system by adding another VS-700R.
SONAR VS-700R V-Studio I/O USB Interface with Roland Fantom VS Synthesizer
- Dimensions: 17-1/4"W x 13-3/4"D x 3-7/16"H
Weight: 11lb., 11oz.