- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio
- Write a Review
- Product H68237
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cakewalk's SONAR X1 Studio contains all the fundamental recording and editing power that has made SONAR such a popular choice amongst musicians and e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A completely redesigned interface makes creating music in SONAR even more intuitive and fluid.
Cakewalk's SONAR X1 Studio contains all the fundamental recording and editing power that has made SONAR such a popular choice amongst musicians and engineers for years. Now, with a completely redesigned user interface, creating music in SONAR is more intuitive and fluid than ever.
With all the cutting-edge creation tools and core technologies SONAR has to offer, plus an expanded set of professional instruments and effects, SONAR X1 Studio is the ideal choice for just about any studio environment.
- Unlimited audio tracks
- AudioSnap: Multitrack audio manipulation; correct timing of performances, quantize your audio and even convert audio to MIDI
- V-Vocal: From subtle pitch correction of problem vocals to generating modern vocal effects, V-Vocal is the solution for vocal manipulation
- Surround Sound: 30 formats supported; great for creating audio for video, video game soundtracks, and other high-end audio projects
- T Series Effects: Transient shaper for sculpting drum and other dynamic sounds plus the Tube Leveler for warm analog treatments of audio
- Sonitus Effects Suite: 11 audio effects including reverb, multiband compression, auto-wah, tempo delay, and more
- Rapture LE: Loaded with over 200 presets Rapture LE is the player version of the award winning Rapture synth (fully expandable)
- RGC Suite: The legendary synths from RGC including Z3TA+ 1.5, SFZ Pro, Pentagon, and more
- 32/64 bit: Take full advantage of 64-bit operating systems with more synths and effects without RAM limitations
- Matrix View: Non-linear environment for creating beats, beat juggling and song arrangement
- Step Sequencer: Makes beats, bass lines leads and more. Add œreal feel with probability, flam, and other performance controls
- Essential Instruments: Virtual instruments including, strings, bass, drums, electric piano, TTS-1 General MIDI, DropZone Sampler, and more
- Essential Effects: 12 audio effects including reverb, chorus, compressor, peak limiter, and more
DAW 2.0 has arrived. Order SONAR X1 Studio Today!
- Win XP SP3, Vista 32/64/ Win 7 32/64
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio:
let me say that i do not owe this, i owe sonar x1 producer with the x1c update and i love it more everytime i use it.....i didnt expect this software to be equal or close to the same, but it is very close.....my friend bought this software based on my advice about the sonar x1 series, and it was not a disapointment
sonar x1 studio is a complete production DAW that has enough tools for the newbie musician and the expert too....the sonar x1 producer has prochannel and some extra sounds and instruments.....the pro channel is AWESOME, but the same sound can be achevied with a little effort.
the effects and intsruments are professional grade, and the program runs smooth without bugs or fantom crashes like pro tools
this much for a complete production software package is unheard of
- Comprehensive integrated
- Priced appropriately
- Grade "B" support
- Steep Learning Curve
- Home Studio
Comments about Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio:
Getting it to work a DAW with Zoom R16 was an awful experience. Despite many tries, I was unable to get any information to solve my problem(s). It took literally 30 work hours to figure out how to configure Sonar Studio X1 to work with the Zoom R16.I've used older Calkwalk, Live!, Audacity and others. This was, by far, the worst start-up experience I've ever had.