- Product 243032
Cakewalk UA-101 Professional 10x10 USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The Cakewalk UA-101 is a half-rack, high-speed USB audio interface designed to turn your Mac or PC into a powerful digital audio workstation. The UA-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The easiest-to-use yet most-powerful compact audio interface available.
The Cakewalk UA-101 is a half-rack, high-speed USB audio interface designed to turn your Mac or PC into a powerful digital audio workstation. The UA-101 is built to offer low latency and extraordinary stability. It's the easiest-to-use yet most-powerful compact audio interface available.
Record Your Entire Band At The Same Time
Record and monitor all 10 channels simultaneously at 24-bit/96 kHz or 6 channels simultaneously at 24-bit/192kHz. This gives you the ability to record an entire band all at once and capture the energy of a live performance in your studio recordings.
Superb Audio Fidelity: 24-bit/192 kHz, 40-bit Processing
The UA-101 USB audio interface uses perfectly matched premium analog components and internal 40-bit processing to make your recordings sound the best they can be.
Two Professional Grade Mic Preamps
The Cakewalk UA-101 is the center of your home studio. Premium Neutrik XLR-TRS Jacks and a 5-LED level indicator on the front panel mean you can conveniently plug-in your mics, guitar, and other instruments direct and start recording. Clean, professional grade microphone preamps, phantom power, and a Hi-Z option for electric guitar are all included to maximize your sound quality.
Protect a Great Performance from Clipping
When you are inspired, the last thing you want to worry about is losing a great take because of a brief burst of volume. The UA-101 includes a built-in analog limiter with an indicator to give you more freedom in setting your recording levels. Get high quality studio recordings with a wide dynamic range.
Configurable Inputs To Match Your Recording Signal and Balanced Outputs To Preserve Audio Quality
The UA-101's integrated low-noise, wide-range power supply offers +4 or ”10 dBu selectable balanced inputs (ports: 3/4, 5/6, 7/8) with PAD switches so that you can get optimal settings to match the needs of what you are recording. Balanced outputs (ports 1-8) and balanced monitor outputs (L/R) further ensure superior audio quality.
Multiple I/O Options for Today's Modern Music Producer
The UA-101 USB audio interface was designed with wide variety of I/O options to give you high-quality connections for whatever you want to record. The UA-101 hosts a pair of Neutrik XLR-TRS combo inputs, Hi-Z (Guitar/Bass) connection, (6) 1/4" TRS balanced inputs, (10) 1/4" TRS balanced outputs, S/PDIF optical I/O, Headphone out, and MIDI I/O.
Hear What You Are Recording with Zero-Latency
The UA-101 provides Zero-Latency, Direct Monitoring so you can hear the music as you record it without a delay. The UA-101 accomplishes this by directly connecting its inputs and outputs, while still sending your signal to the recording software. Hearing latency while recording can be distracting to performers, but with the UA-101's Zero Latency Direct Monitoring feature, recording latency is a thing of the past.
Stable, Ultra Low-latency Performance on Your Mac or PC
The UA-101 provides stable, low latency performance for your critical recording and mixing projects through WDM/ASIO 2.0 drivers for Windows and Core Audio drivers for Mac. When you combine this superior performance with extensive I/O and exceptional sound quality, the UA-101 makes the perfect compliment for a wide variety of software on Mac or PC including SONAR, Logic, FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cubase, Reason, and others. And with the industry now standardizing on high-speed USB solutions, you can feel comfortable that the UA-101 will provide you with years of service, staying compatible, even when it's time for you to upgrade your computer.
Included with the UA-101 is the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack, a feature-rich recording software bundle consisting of SONAR LE, Project5 LE, and Dimension LE for PC-based recording. The CD-ROM also includes the latest ASIO, WDM, and MME drivers for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit versions), plus Core Audio drivers for Mac OS X.
- Simultaneous 10 input/10 output at 24-bit/96 kHz
- Up to 6 input/6 output at 24-bit/192 kHz
- Two Professional Grade Mic Preamps with independent sensitivity control
- One Hi-Z input for Guitar or Instrument input
- Analog Limiter
- Balanced I/O with +4 or -10 dBu Selectable Gain on stereo input
- S/PDIF Optical I/O with Digital Sync indicator
- MIDI I/O
- Zero Latency, Direct Monitoring
- Powerful Low Latency Driver Performance with WDM, ASIO 2.0, and Core Audio Support
- Software controlled internal Mixer and Patchbay
- Solid Metal Construction in a half-rack frame
- Record: 10 channels
- Playback: 10 channels
- Full duplex
- Record: 6 channels
- Playback: 6 channels
- Full duplex
- Computer Interface: 24-bit
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit (linear)
- Digital Output: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Digital Input: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- (ADVANCE SWITCH = OFF: 44.1 kHz only)
- 96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+1 dB/-2 dB)
- 48 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+1 dB/-1 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1 dB/-1 dB)
- Front XLR Input (1-2): -50 to -10 dBu
- Front 1/4" TRS Input (1-2): -35 to +4 dBu
- Rear Input (3-8): -10 dBu/+4 dBu (balanced)
- Output (1-8): +4 dBu (balanced)
- Residual Noise Level (Typical) Output (1-8): -97 dBu
- S/N RATIO (Typical): Output: 107 dB; Input:101 dB
- USB: 2.0 (Hi-Speed, Full-Speed)
- Optical Digital Input/Output (conforms to IEC60958
- MIDI In/Out
- Front Panel
- Input 1-2: Combo XLR /1/4" TRS
- XLR: balanced/+48V phantom power
- &frac;" TRS: balanced
- Digital In: Optical
- Digital Out: Optical
- Headphones Out: Stereo &frac;"
- Rear Panel
- Inputs 3-8: &frac;" balanced TRS
- Outputs 1-8: &frac;" balanced TRS
- Monitor Output (Left/Right): &frac;" balanced TRS
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Connector
- Strong>Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw: 1A
- Owner's Manual
- USB cable
- AC Adaptor
- Width: 218 mm | 8-5/8"
- Depth: 159 mm | 6-5/16"
- Height: 45 mm | 1-13/16"
- Weight: 1.2 kg | 2 lbs 9 oz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista / Windows XP Home / XP Professional SP2 or later
- Computer: Windows compatible PC equipped with a USB port
- CPU/Clock: Pentium Processor 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB or more (1 GB or more is recommended)
- (This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64.)
- OS: Mac OS X 4.3 or later
- Computer: Apple Macintosh series with on-board USB port
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or more
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista only
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+ RAM - 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 100 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color
- CD-ROM drive (for installation)
- Windows-compatible audio card/interface