- Product 243034
Cakewalk UA-4FX USB Audio Interface with FX
- Write a Review
The Cakewalk UA-4FX is a compact and portable 24-bit/96 kHz USB audio interface featuring genuine Roland COSM preamp emulation technology and high qu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable USB Audio Interface with FX for guitarists & singer/songwriters ” Mac and PC
The Cakewalk UA-4FX is a compact and portable 24-bit/96 kHz USB audio interface featuring genuine Roland COSM preamp emulation technology and high quality effects. The UA-4FX provides mobile recording, built-in effects, and great sound in a compact package making it ideal for guitarists, singer/songwriters, or any musician on the go.
If you demand pristine performance, the UA-4FX can handle audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Send audio in and out of the UA-4FX via its analog I/O or, for the ultimate in high-end audio quality, take advantage of its S/PDIF optical output. Windows users can use the optical output for Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1 Surround output as well.
Great audio and versatile MIDI combined with a quality suite of built-in effects make the UA-4FX an irresistible package for computer-recording enthusiasts on a budget. Why pay extra for outboard or plug-in effects when the UA-4FX provides a quality, low-latency COSM tube mic-preamp simulator, multi-band compressor/limiter for mastering, amp-simulator and distortion/chorus/delay for guitar, center cancel, reverb, noise suppressor, and more.
Good news for both Mac and PC users ” the Cakewalk UA-4FX is cross-platform compatible. It supports WDM, ASIO 2.0, and Mac OS X Core Audio formats. Enjoy low-latency audio performance on both platforms!
Great audio is only part of what makes the UA-4FX USB audio interface a star performer. Connect your synths, modules, and controllers via MIDI, and enjoy ultra-fast,stable performance thanks to FPT (Fast Processing Transmission) technology. A single USB cable provides both the MIDI and audio links between your computer and the UA-4FX.
The UA-4FX receives its power via USB, which means no AC adapter is required. Great for musicians on the go!
For Windows-based musicians just getting started, this USB audio interface comes with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack, a feature-rich recording software bundle consisting of SONAR LE, Project5 LE, and Dimension LE for PC-based recording. The CD-ROM also includes the latest ASIO, WDM, and MME drivers for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit versions), plus Core Audio drivers for Mac OS X.
- Record: 1 stereo pair
- Playback: 1 stereo pair
- Full duplex (except 96 kHz)
- Computer Interface: 24-bit
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit (linear)
- Internal Processing: 32-bit (Effect processing)
- Digital Output: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Digital Input: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- (ADVANCE SWITCH = OFF: 44.1 kHz only)
- 96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+1 dB/-2 dB)
- 48 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+1 dB/-1 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1 dB/-1 dB)
- Line Input: -10 dBu
- MIC Input (XLR): -45 to -12 dBu
- MIC Input (non-XLR): -45 dBu
- GUITAR Input: -30 dBu
- Line Output: -10 dBu
- Residual Noise Level (input terminated with 1 k ohms, MAIN VOLUME: 0 dB, Monitor: OFF, IHF-A typ.): -105 dBu or less (SN ratio: 108 dB, typ.)
- Optical Digital Input/Output (conforms to IEC60958 consumer format: PCM/AC3)
- Mastering: Noise Suppressor, Enhancer, Multiband Compressor/Limiter
- Sound Enhancement: Center Cancel, High Boost, Low Boost, Reverb
- Performance: Voice-change, Amp-Simulator, Distortion, Chorus, Delay
- Tube-amp simulator: Tube-Amp-Simulator, Multiband Compressor/Limiter
- Line Input (Left/Right): RCA
- MIC Input: XLR (balanced, phantom power +48 V)
- MIC Input: 1/8" (Mini jack, plug-in powered)
- GUITAR/MIC Input: 1/4" phone
- Line Output (Left/Right): RCA
- Headphones Out: Stereo 1/4"
- Digital Input: Optical
- Digital Output: Optical
- MIDI Connectors: IN/OUT
- USB Connector: USB Type B
- Supplied from the computer
- Current Draw: 360 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Advanced Operation Manual
- USB cable
- Driver CD-ROM
- SONAR LE CD-ROM
- Owner's manual, advanced operation manual, USB cable, driver CD-ROM, SONAR LE CD-ROM
- Width: 171 mm | 6-3/4"
- Depth: 127 mm | 5"
- Height: 44 mm | 1-3/4"
- Weight: 0.3 kg | 0 lbs 12 oz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista / Windows XP Home / XP Professional SP2 or later*
- Computer: Windows compatible PC equipped with a USB port
- CPU/Clock: Pentium Processor 1 GHz or higher
- Memory(RAM): 256 MB or more (1 GB or more is recommended)
- (This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64.)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Computer: Apple Macintosh series with on-board USB port
- CPU/Clock: Intel Processor or PowerPC G4/867 MHz or higher
- Memory(RAM): 256 MB or more (512 MB or more is recommended)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista only
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+ RAM - 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 100 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color CD-ROM drive (for installation) Windows-compatible audio card/interface