- Product 583980
Cakewalk V Studio 100 Recording Package A
- Write a Review
The Cakewalk V-Studio 100 Recording Equipment Package was put together for serious musicians who want their own home studio, but with today's economy...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the gear you need to record music in one convenient, budget-friendly recording gear package.
The Cakewalk V-Studio 100 Recording Equipment Package was put together for serious musicians who want their own home studio, but with today's economy in mind. It features a select collection of music gear that gives you everything you need to lay down tracks in no time, including a Cakewalk V-Studio 100 Portable Music Studio, Cakewalk MA-7A Stereo Monitor pair, MXL 990/991 Recording Package microphones, as well as 2 Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stands, 2 - 20' Gear One XLR Microphone cables, and a 10' LiveWire 1/4"-to-RCA dual patch cable. Put all the recording equipment together and you're ready to go right out the box.
Cakewalk V-Studio 100 Portable Music Studio
V-Studio 100 is a portable music production system that lets you create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a Mac or PC.
V-Studio 100 works with all the leading digital audio workstations on the market today including Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, and SONAR. It includes the critically acclaimed V-Studio 100 hardware which combines an audio interface, control surface, digital mixer, and SD WAVE recorder into one compact, portable design. In addition, V-Studio includes the VS Production pack”a collection of 10 essential effects and instruments that will enhance your productions in any Mac or PC digital audio workstation.
V-Studio 100 is based on technology found in Cakewalk's flagship V-Studio 700 music production system with some new added functionality. Its compact, all-in-one design is portable enough to take anywhere for your mobile recording needs and powerful enough to be the centerpiece of your home studio.
With your computer
Take control of your music production using the Cakewalk V-Studio 100 as a high-quality audio, MIDI interface, and DAW controller. Connect to a Mac or Windows and use your favorite software such as Cubase, Logic, SONAR, and others, or the included SONAR VS digital audio workstation (Windows Only). Take your music to the next level with the VS Production Pack”a powerful collection of effects and instruments for Mac and Windows.
Away from your computer
Record directly to V-Studio 100's SD-card wherever or whenever inspiration strikes”without the need to boot up your computer. Take the VS-100 to your live gigs and use its digital mixer, reverb, compression, and EQ to mix vocals and other instruments. Use its SD recorder to play backing tracks that you produced on your computer. Even record a mix of your set directly to the SD-card. Then transfer your recorded audio to your computer for additional editing and tracking. When you're done, upload it to the internet, burn CDs, and more.
Included VS Production Pack
VS Production Pack In-depth details:
A 7-stage processor specifically fine-tuned for shaping and sculpting incredible sounding vocal tracks.
Get more volume and punch from your final mix with this easy to use limiter/maximizer. Boost 11 gives you professional results with a simple to use interface.
Guitar Rig 3 LE
Plug in to this award-winning guitar amp modeler from Native Instruments. It includes 3 amps & cabinets, 11 effects, tuner, metronome, and over 50 presets.
Easy-and-powerful zero-latency channel processing for adjusting L/R channel placement, gain, pan/width, and phase; and more.
Features over 400 sound programs, ranging from real bass, organ, and electric piano samples to cutting-edge synth sounds and rhythmic grooves.
Access rich, hypnotic, and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads. Includes over 200 programs and hundreds of oscillator shapes. Perfect for today's pop, dance, and electronic music.
Studio Instruments Bass
Play essential bass lines in a variety of styles and easily transpose them to the key of your song The bass samples include patterns in a variety of styles: Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more.
Studio Instruments Drums
Create drums parts for your songs and play prerecorded drum grooves in a variety of styles including: Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more. Drums samples pulse and cymbals crash in time with the music.
Studio Instruments Electric Piano
Play and record using a variety of electric keyboard sounds”from classic to modern. The piano samples include patterns in a variety of styles: Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more.
Studio Instruments Strings
Add lush and ambient sounds your songs”from the orchestral to the cinematic. Play commonly used string section parts in a variety of styles”easily transpose them to the key of your song.
Cakewalk MA-7A Stereo Reference Monitors
The Cakewalk MA-7A Stereo Reference Monitors are the ideal solution for musicians and computer users who demand the best audio quality possible in a very compact space. The MA-7As are extraordinarily small reference speakers, but are capable of producing incredible sound, uncommon for speakers of such a compact size. These monitor speakers are perfect for desktop use, where space is of the utmost consideration.
The MA-7As feature a built-in Bass Enhancer, which operates on psychoacoustic principles that converts low frequencies into a series of overtones the human ear cannot distinguish from the original low frequencies. This allows the listener to perceive bass frequencies outside of the normal range of the speaker cone, without overdriving the woofer. With the Bass Enhancer, the Cakewalk MA-7As provide a strong low-end in a very compact set of reference speakers. In addition, the MA-7A monitor speaker's offer a Sub Out port to connect a subwoofer.
The MA-7A speakers offer conveniently placed Volume and Tone controls. Adjust the volume and tone directly from the front of the speaker. While a large studio setup typically uses a mixer to control output level to the speakers, compact desktop setups can rarely afford the space a mixer requires. This is not an issue with these Cakewalk monitors. You can adjust your output volume and tone on the front of the speaker.
You can also connect 2 different sources directly into the MA-7A speakers, allowing you to listen to audio from any 2 line-level sources. For example, you can have both your computer and your stereo connected to the MA-7As.
You can also plug headphones directly into the Cakwalk MA-7A monitors. Plugging in headphones automatically mutes the speakers, allowing you to mix without disturbing others, and without having to disconnect anything in your setup.
The MA-7As are also magnetically shielded, allowing you to use them in close proximity to your computer monitor without interference.
MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package
This Recording Microphones Package comes with the latest in MXL's range of studio condenser microphones. The 990 has silky, sweet high end and a tight solid bass, perfect for recording vocals. The 991 is a superior instrument microphone designed for recording acoustic guitar and drum overheads. Both have gold-sputtered diaphragms (20mm) creating a professional sound perfectly suited for digital and analog recording. The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mics come with a high-impact carrying case and mic stand adapters.
2 Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stands
These MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stands have a thread adapter and tubular legs. Their adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed booms are not adjustable.
2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, these XLR mic cables' superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. The cable is 20 feet.
Live Wire 1/4" RCA Dual Patch Cable
These Live Wire mono 1/4" male to RCA male dual patch cables have metal headshells. Like all Live Wire cables, they are designed for serious musicians with the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. The Live Wire 1/4" RCA Dual Patch has superior wiring which allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. The sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage. The cable is 10' long.
- 8 in + mix/6 out
- 24-bit/96 kHz quality
- 2 Mic Pre-amps w/Phantom Power, MIDI I/O
- Hi-Z Guitar Input
- ASIO, WDM, WASAPI, Core Audio support
- Compatible with DAWs such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, and SONAR
- Use with any DAW through Mackie Control
- 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive fader
- 5 rotary encoders, 11 buttons, and transport control
- Advanced control of SONAR through Active Controller Technology
- Dynamic LCD display
- Programmable footswitch
- Ideal for mixing small bands, solo musicians, DJs, home studios
- 8 inputs, 6 outputs, plus headphone out
- 4 types of reverb
- 6 channels of EQ with LCD plot
- 6 channels of Compression with threshold and compression meter
- Meter & FX Display on LCD
- Record away from your computer
- 2 channel wave recording and playback
- Capture rehearsals and live performances or play along to backing tracks
- Play backing tracks and record your mix simultaneously
- Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
- Built-in metronome
- Phenomenal suite of 4 effects and 6 instruments for Mac and Windows
- VX-64 Vocal Strip
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 LE
- Boost 11 Peak Limiter
- Channel Tools
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Bass
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Drums
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Electric Piano
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Strings
- Dimension LE
- Rapture LE
- Included for Windows customers getting started with digital recording
- Record, arrange, and edit your project with an easy to understand user interface
- Get creative with 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks
- Create tracks with 5 included virtual instruments and genuine Roland sounds
- Create backing tracks easily with new Loop Explorer and included content
- Sweeten tracks with 12 studio-quality FX including Reverb, Delay, and more
- Mix like a pro using Console view with built-in EQ on every channel
- Share your music on the internet or burn CDs for friends, family, and fans
- Pair of 7 watt-per-channel powered desktop monitors
- Full-range 90mm (3-9/16") woofers
- Genuine wood cabinets
- Bass Enhancer DSP using psychoacoustic principles to let you hear low frequencies not normally audible through speakers this size
- Front and rear stereo 1/8" line-in, plus RCA (L/R) inputs”connect 2 different sources, such as your computer and iPod at the same time
- 1/8" headphone jack
- Volume, bass, treble controls
- Magnetically shielded to allow use close to your computer monitor and other audio equipment without electronic interference
- Sub woofer output for extended low frequencies
- The 990 for vocals with silky highs and tight, solid lows
- The 991 for acoustic guitars and drum overheads
- 20mm gold-sputtered diaphragms
- Comes with carrying case and mic stand adapters
- Suited for digital and analog recording
- USB port
- 1+ GB RAM (2+ GB recommended)
- 8+ GB Hard Disk Space
- 1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher
- DVD ROM Drive for installation
- Mac OS X 10.4.11, Mac OS X 10.5.6 and higher (does not support the Mac OS X Classic environment, including running the Classic environment simultaneously, and SONAR VS software does not support Macintosh)
- Intel Core2Duo Processor or higher (If you are using this product with an application that requires a certain level of performance, that application must support the CPU that is installed in your Macintosh)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP Home/Professional SP2 or later (does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64; when running Vista x64, SONAR VS runs in the 32 bit emulation layer; Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not officially supported)
- Intel Core Processor 1.5GHz or higher
- Optional: CDR Drive for CD writing; Internet Connection and Web Server
- Space with FTP Access for uploading music via Cakewalk Publisher
- Full range: 9 cm/3-9/16" (Magnetically-Shielded)
- right speaker front
- Volume knob
- Bass control knob
- Treble control knob
- Power switch
- Bass enhancer switch
- Power indicator
- Bass enhancer indicator
- Right speaker front
- Headphones out: stereo 1/8"
- Line in (left/right): stereo 1/8"
- Right speaker back
- Line 1 (left/right): stereo 1/8" mini
- Line 2 (left/right): RCA
- Output to left channel: RCA
- Output to subwoofer: RCA
- Left speaker rear
- Left channel input: RCA phono
- Owner's manual
- Speaker cable (RCA phono)
- Conversion cable (stereo mini-RCA)
- Power cord
Size: 60mm x 130mmWeight: 1.2 lb.Metal Finish: Champagne
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with 20mm diaphragm
- Frequency Range: 30Hz ” 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 110W
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
Size: 22mm x 134mm
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Metal Finish: Champagne