- Product 705712
Celemony Melodyne Studio Edition 2 Educational
- Write a Review
Multitrack audio recording and editing application which handles audio files in a unique, musically intuitive way. Separate recordings into score not...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fresh method of shaping and editing sound!
Multitrack audio recording and editing application which handles audio files in a unique, musically intuitive way. Separate recordings into score notes and edit vocals, solo instruments and percussion in the same way as editing MIDI tracks. Arrange and combine existing audio files and design sounds quickly. Change pitch, shift formats, edit timing, fix intonation, and arrange songs.
Includes "MelodyneBridge", a new technology which allows Melodyne to be connected to any VST or AudioUnit host. MelodyneBridge connects the program to any VST or AudioUnit host. Though Melodyne remains a stand alone application, it can now be used as if it was an effect plug in - comfortable and without adding any latencies. The MelodyneBridge offers maximum flexibility and allows Melodyne to fit into conventional recording workflows. Edit 8 tracks of 48kHz/24-bit audio simultaneously. Interprets music intelligently for results that always sound natural.
- MelodyneBridge allows Melodyne to be connected to any VST or AudioUnit host.
- Implements ReWire protocol for connection and sync to all ReWire applications
- Full MIDI support
- Enhanced mixing with EQs, insert effects, aux sends and returns, group tracks and access to both VST and AudioUnit effect plug-ins
- Supports direct I/O with Mac OSX to enable the use of Digidesign hardware
- System Requirements
- PowerMac, Mac OS X and 256MB free RAM (512 or more recommended)
- Windows SE, ME, and XP and requires a PII400 class processor and 256 MB of free RAM (1GHz and 512MB recommended).
- Meloyne supports DirectX, SoundManager, CoreAudio and ASIO2 for sound I/O and many audio formats (WAV, AIFF, SD2, SND, AU).