- Write a Review
Audiophile-quality digital-to-analog converter and headphone amplifier at a relative bargain.
The DACmini CX from CEntrance is a highly compact, reference-quality, digital-to-analog headphone converter with transparent playback. The unit features proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology JitterGuard clock management system and an audiophile headphone amplifier.
Styled to stack perfectly with an Apple Mac mini the combination will function as a small-footprint audio hub and provides a perfect way to listen to HD music at home. The unit features a line-level input for a portable music player an S/PDIF input for digital sources and a headphone amplifier that can drive virtually any headphones with near nonexistent distortion.
- Audio signal path with full galvanic isolation.
- Digital signal path with JitterGuard technology.
- Split-ground design, transformer-isolated power supply
- Tongue-and-groove RF blocking aluminum enclosure.
- Shielded cavity for source selection circuitry.
- Smart source selection and power switch.
- Heavyweight, grounded aluminum volume knob.
- Drop-protection pot guard rail and EMC barrier.
- Class A headphone amplifier.
- Internal anti-vibration chassis stabilizer and EMC barrier.
The discriminating listener should order now for a truly enjoyable listening experience.
- Resolution: 24-bit (also supports 16-bit)
- Sample rate: USB: up to 96kHz, S/PDIF: up to 192kHz
- Interface: USB1.1 or 2.0, driverless
- Local clock: 10 ppm precision, unmeasurable jitter
- Compatibility: Any computer running Mac, PC, or Linux
- Nominal output level: +6.0dBV (RCA outputs)
- Frequency response: 0Hz...40kHz; +0.0dB / -0.1dB (line or digital inputs)
- Signal to noise ratio (A-weighted): 144dB (line inputs); 113dB (digital inputs)
- THD+N: 0.00022% (line inputs); 0.001% (digital inputs)
- Crosstalk: -128dB (line inputs); 118dB (digital inputs)
- Output impedance: 25 Ohms (line output); 10 Ohm (headphone output)
- Output power: 1.5W (total), drives 32 -600 Ohm headphones
- Maximum output level: +13.5dBV (32 Ohms load), +18.6dBV (300 Ohms load), +19.0dBV (600 Ohms load)
- General Specifications
- Audio Output: Gold-plated RCA line-out, stereo 1/4" headphone out
- Headphone Amp: Direct Class-A, no caps in the signal path
- AC Power: Globally compatible, 90-240V AC power supply included
- DC Power: +9 to +19V DC (1A) for external adapters, car, boat, etc.
- Internal supplies: Ground-isolated, filtered ±15V, super-clean analog rails
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.6 (WxDxH in inches)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.