- Product J20301
Cerwin-Vega CVi-122M 12" Passive Portable PA Speaker
- Write a Review
Cerwin Vega passive PA systems have been a stalwart of live music presentation for decades, and the current product line reflects all of this heritag...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full-range main or monitor speaker.
Cerwin Vega passive PA systems have been a stalwart of live music presentation for decades, and the current product line reflects all of this heritage and history while at the same time taking advantage of contemporary manufacturing efficiencies. The CVi-122M is a portable, full range, twelve-inch 2-way stage monitor / main loudspeaker system designed for live music and playback applications. It is easily transported and performs reliably night after night.
The CVi-122M features a high power, cast frame twelve inch transducer with a 2.5" voice coil to handle the low and low/midrange frequencies and a 34mm PETP (polyethylene terephthalate) diaphragm compression driver mounted to a 80° H x 50° V hemi conical horn for smooth, accurate on and off axis high frequency performance. Advanced crossover network designs are employed for coherent cross-band summation throughout the coverage pattern.
- Versatile (FOH or monitor)
- Lightweight yet powerful
- Broad coverage
- Rugged build quality
Order today and get CV clarity and punch in your music presentations.
CVi-122M 12" Passive Portable PA Speaker
- System Configuration: 2-Way stage monitor
- Connections: 2 ea.—¼" Phone Jack and Neutrik Speakon
- Low Frequency System: Reflex loaded 12" transducer
- High Frequency System: 1 inch exit 80° H x 50° V
- Enclosure Type: Vented, wedge
- Enclosure Structure: 18mm OSB, internal bracing
- External Covering: Black polypropylene fiber
- Grille Material: 18 gauge black powder coated steel
- Frequency Response: +/- 3 dB 69 Hz—16 kHz
- Operating Range: -10 dB 53 Hz—20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): Full Range 8 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 98 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 128 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): RMS 250 W / Program 500 W / Peak 1000 W Nominal Directivity / -6dB points (Degrees): Horizontal: 80° / Vertical: 50°