- Product 580322
Cerwin-Vega CVP-1152 1000W 15" 2-Way PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The CVP-1152 from Cerwin-Vega is a single 15" 2-way PA speaker from the CVP series of full-range passive systems. The CVP-1152 features a custom-desi...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-output for professional performance.
The CVP-1152 from Cerwin-Vega is a single 15" 2-way PA speaker from the CVP series of full-range passive systems. The CVP-1152 features a custom-designed 3" voice coil 15" woofer (1,000W peak handing) and a Mylar high-frequency driver to create smooth response even at high decibel levels. This speaker is designed for performers looking to step up to professional-quality sound reproduction with versatile features and performance.
The CVP-1152 PA speaker also includes Cerwin-Vega's striking, rugged cast-aluminum grille that is Cerwin-Vega's trademark. Combining a CVP full-range speaker with its C-Series folded horn and CVP passive direct-fire subs creates the ultimate in performance-matched PA systems.
- Extreme SPL with Legendary Cerwin-Vega Bass Reproduction
- Performance Matched with All Cerwin-Vega Subwoofers
- Custom Dual 15" Woofers with 3" Voice Coil Built for Punishing Power
- Mylar Driver for Incredibly Smooth High Frequency Reproduction
- Rugged and Attractive Die-Cast Grill Mates with CV Sub Designs
- 60 x 40 Degree Rotatable Horn for Precise Pattern Control
- Bi-Amp Mode for Dual Amps and External Active Crossover Control
- Pole Mount for Full Range Use or Dedicated Monitor Mode
- Twelve Fly Points for Versatile Suspension Applications
- New CV-Designed High Frequency Protection Limiter
- 1,000W Peak Power Handling Capability
CVP-1152 1000W 15" 2-Way PA Speaker
- Frequency Range-10db: 50Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response-3db: 59Hz-18.5kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1W/1 Meter: 99dB
- Power Capacity RMS/Pk: 500/1000W
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 750W-1,000W
- Nominal Impedance Full Range: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40 rotatable
- HF Diaphragm Size: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 67 lb.
- Fly Points: Yes
- Bi-amp use: Yes
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- HF Protection: Fast Reacting Suppression Limiter
- Woofer: Ceramic 3" VC
- Construction: Multi-ply Hardwood
- Finish: Polyurethane Paint
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cerwin-Vega CVP-1152 1000W 15" 2-Way PA Speaker:
I bought a pair of the CVP-1152 and the CV-2800 power amp based on hearing them at a tradeshow. The things that attracted me to these speakers:Really clear soundCool looksAbility to be a floor monitor or a main cabinetSolid buildCan play REALLY loudThings I don't likeSomewhat heavyThis is a passive 2 way 15" speaker. I've used the basic Yamahas (4115), Mackie (SRM), JBLs and Peavey cabinets, some which cost less than this Cerwin-Vega, but those cabinets don't play loud and are not really in the same league. This Cerwin-Vega is head and shoulders above those cabs in that they handle lots of power, play loud and clear, and have so much more detail than the cheaper cabinets. Also the low end KICKS! Because of this, I find I don't need so much EQ on the main outputs. I use them without a sub, but for bigger gigs I may be getting a powered sub.